Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: seat exchange between BD/MK slots  (Read 42800 times)

Offlinedmg

• David Knopfler
Re: seat exchange between BD/MK slots
« Reply #105 on: August 31, 2011, 11:59:23 AM »
The first time I saw Dylan, I bought 80 tickets at a price of 7/6d each in old UK money, so each ticket was around 37 pence in today's terms but, of course, incomes were much lower then. I bought 80 tickets because I co-ordinated the purchase for people at the college I attended at the time. And that was in the RAH  but one of the cheaper blocks.

That was a very long time ago!    Decimal currency has been around for 40 years!      At that time I was earning 
"I'm playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order."

Offlineds1984

• Rüdiger
  • Used to be...
« Reply #106 on: August 31, 2011, 05:19:31 PM »
The first time I saw Dylan, I bought 80 tickets at a price of 7/6d each in old UK money, so each ticket was around 37 pence in today's terms but, of course, incomes were much lower then. I bought 80 tickets because I co-ordinated the purchase for people at the college I attended at the time. And that was in the RAH  but one of the cheaper blocks.

That was a very long time ago!    Decimal currency has been around for 40 years!      At that time I was earning 
The haters are those who write shit

Two weeks in Australia and Sydney striptease

Offlinetwm

• Romeo
« Reply #107 on: August 31, 2011, 07:12:37 PM »
No, not 1966, but 1965 - Dylan's second last solo concert. The next night was his last solo concert (other than a BBC TV recording on 1 June, which I saw when it was broadcast later in June) but I went to see The Animals in a small North London club that night. Those were the days.

OfflinePottel

• Founder
  • Founder
  • David Knopfler
    • A Mark In Time
« Reply #108 on: August 31, 2011, 11:24:48 PM »
No, not 1966, but 1965 - Dylan's second last solo concert. The next night was his last solo concert (other than a BBC TV recording on 1 June, which I saw when it was broadcast later in June) but I went to see The Animals in a small North London club that night. Those were the days.
thnx for all those little tidbits and stories, and also those interesting views/opinions of yours TWM, nice to have you onboard here :-)
any Knopfler, Floyd or Dylan will do....

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.024 seconds with 38 queries.