Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Concert #32:2011.11.20, HMV Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, # SPOILER AHEAD #  (Read 13443 times)

Offlinetunnel85

• Romeo
I got this past security in Glasgow no problem:
I just stuck it in my trouser pocket! ;D
They were happy to confiscate my 1.5L bottle of tap water and  a biscuit box.
Was not too bad.  ;)

Rollergirl

tap water, very dangerous ! ;D

Sometimes they let you keep the water but they just HAVE to have that screw cap, to make sure you spill water everywhere before the 2nd song!

Jackal

I got this past security in Glasgow no problem:

I just stuck it in my trouser pocket! ;D

That's kind of the situation I imagined:

At security:

- HOLD ON A MINUTE, SIR! What's that you've got in your pocket?

- Got in my pocket? Obviously you have never seen a very well-endowed man before. Are you harassing me? Are you discriminating me on grounds of my physical features??

- Ok ok ok. Move along, will you.

In the hall:

- HEY, YOU! YEAH, YOU WITH THE BIG LENS! YE CAN'T TAKE NO PICTURES IN HERE, MATE!

- Pictures? This a medical device to assist my vision as I am 99% blind on my left eye. Is that a problem? Are you discriminating me on grounds of my physical disability??

- Oh, I'm terribly sorry. Hey, why don't you come to the front where the view is better?

« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 07:44:57 PM by Jackal »

Love Expresso

I was working on a joke about this thing in your pocket, being on a Rhianna concert, and that it was an absolute usual sight there, but Jackal's joke is by far better...

at the top of your form again, ay??  :lol

LE

Jackal

I was working on a joke about this thing in your pocket, being on a Rhianna concert, and that it was an absolute usual sight there, but Jackal's joke is by far better...

LE

Nah, just more PC (not Personal Computer PC or Mr PC (Paul Chambers) (by John Coltrane), just politically correct PC  ;D).

Offlinetunnel85

• Romeo
Come on Jackal, I like your ideas.   ::)
My hiding technique is good but any improvement is welcome.  ;D

Offlinetunnel85

• Romeo
PC ? Not Crocky ?

Rollergirl

LE
Nah, just more PC (not Personal Computer PC or Mr PC (Paul Chambers) (by John Coltrane), just politically correct PC  ;D).

well, that's better, nobody died, but are you making fun of physical disabilities?   :disbelief
 :lol  ;D  :lol

Offlinetunnel85

• Romeo
tap water, very dangerous ! ;D

Sometimes they let you keep the water but they just HAVE to have that screw cap, to make sure you spill water everywhere before the 2nd song!

French security guys take everything. No discussion. When I go to french shows (not often  :disbelief ), I bring two bottles. For heavy security, I also bring a sandwich or a beer or an electric shaver. Depends on my mood.
It make them feel like the kings of the world when they open my bag.
I always do my best to please people.  ;D

The nicest ones are the Italians. I proposed them to take my beer can. They said it's ok. There were even sorry to keep my bottle cap. Wonderful people.  :)
The result is simple. Guess which country is my priority for next tour ?
I won't change their life but I prefer a venue where I'm welcome. ;D

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.032 seconds with 48 queries.