Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: List of DS/MK related CDs for trade or sale  (Read 3625 times)

Offlinevgonis

• Juliet
  • They waited for an hour and then nothing happened
    • greece in dire straits, life in greece
List of DS/MK related CDs for trade or sale
« on: December 07, 2011, 12:42:02 AM »
Over the years I have collected many DS/MK items and ended up having some of them twice, replacing ones with better condition or in order to trade with other fellow collectors/fans. I prefer to trade, but in case someone is interested I am willing to sell. These are the official CD doubles, I will eventually make a list of the vinyl ones, and I don't know if it is allowed by a couple of bootlegs. Thank you for taking the time.

Dire straits        On every street   -4track CD single- digipack   DSCDC 18   Vertigo 1992   Very Good
Dire straits    Sultans of swing-   1track promo CD single   SULT 98   Mercury 1998   Very Good
Dire straits        On the night   3track promo CD single   SAMPLER OTN1   Phonogram 1993   NM
Dire straits       Brothers in conversation   interview CD   CBAK 4033   Baktabak 1993   Mint
Mark Knopfler    Boom, like that   1track promo CD   BOOMCJ1   Mercury 2004   Mint
Mark Knopfler    Postcards from Paraguay   3track CD promo   PRO-CDR-101566   WB 2005   Mint
Mark Knopfler    Devil baby   1track promo CD single   PRO-CDR-101071   WB 2002   Mint
Mark Knopfler    Punish the monkey   1track promo CD single   PRO-CDR-102117   WB 2007   Mint
Mark Knopfler    Border Reiver   2track promo CD   BRCJ1   Mercury 2009   Mint
Mark Knopfler & Emmylou Harris   All the roadrunning   1track promo CD single   ATRRCJ1   Mercury 2005   Very Good
Mark Knopfler   The ragpicker's dream   12track CD   063 292-2   Mercury 2002   NM
Brendn Crocker   The great indoors   14track CD   D74941   Silvertone 1991   NM
Willy DeVille   Miracle   10track CD   833669-2   Polygram 1987   Very Good
Dee-tah            Relax   3track CD single   FCD 345   London 1998   NM
Gerry Rafferty    Another world   14track CD   HYP 3218   Hypertension 2003   G
John Fogerty    d
« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 10:38:30 PM by vgonis »
Come on, it is not funny anymore.

Offlinevgonis

• Juliet
Re: List of DS/MK related CDs for trade or sale
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2013, 03:29:07 AM »
Just refreshing the list, some new ones added , some sold and removed.

MARK KNOPFLER RELATED + COLLABORATIONS

Cal DVD movie 4:3 with Greek subtitles.

Various-Live at Knebworth 2CDs 1990. Contains 2 DS tracks, including I think I love you too much, officially released by DS  only here. DS accompany Elton John  in his two songs as well.

Brendan Croker-The great Indoors 1991 VG++ contains many songs with MK.

Randy Travis - Full Circle 1996 VG Contains one of the first covers of an MK solo song :"Are we in trouble now" MK is not participating

Deetah - Deadly Cha cha 1999VG++ One rap song (Relax) has heavily sampled Why worry!

Deetah - Relax 1999 VG 3 track CD in card sleeve, contains Relax which is based on a Why Worry sample!

Lindisfarne - BT3 2000 VG++ Contains one of the earliest MK officially available  recordings from 1974!

Rod Stewart - Human 2001 NM shop sealed MK plays in one song.

Gerry Rafferty - Another world 2003 fold out limited digipak VG++  MK plays in 3 songs

John Fogerty-Deja vu all over again 2004 VG++ contains one song MK plays on. Reminiscent of SOS!

B.B. King & friends - 80 fold out digipak 2005 VG+  A nice collection celebrating King's 80th birthday. Amongst other famous guests, MK plays in one song.

Various - A Prairie Home companion Duets 2006 VG++ contains an edit version of a unique recording of Next time I'm in town with Chet Atkins, Emmylou Harris, Garrison Keillor and MK

Greg Pearle and John Illsley - Beautiful you 2008 MINT Sealed   Illsley tries on the lead guitar and he manages a tone close to MK!

Greg Pearle and John Illsley -Secret garden/One 2008 promo CD in card sleeve

Tina Turner-Break every rule 2008 VG Greek only edition of the 1986 album in DVD sized digipak. Contains 1 song penned by MK and MK plays and produces it and one more.

The DandyWarhols - Earth to the Dandy Warhols 2008 MINT sealed MK plays mandolin in one of the songs.

Diane Schuup-The gathering 2011 Promo (no front sleeve)  VG++  MK plays in one song.

DIRE STRAITS

Dire straits - One world 3CD bootleg live in fold out card sleeve One from 1979 and two from 1985 Fantastic sound. In VG- condition due to a small tear in the front cover.

Dire straits - On Every street 1992 4track fold out digipack VG-

Dire straits - On the night 1993 CD VG++ sleeve good because it has  writings on the inside of the back sleeve

Dire straits - Encores 4 track CD single 1993 VG++

Dire straits - Encores 4 track CD single 1993 Good spine a bit discolored

Dire straits - Love over gold remastered 1996 NM

Dire straits - On every street  remastered 1996 NM

Dire straits - Money for nothing remastered 1996 NM

Dire straits & Mark Knopfler - Private investigations Best of  2CDs +book deluxe edition 2005 VG++ 

Dire straits & Mark Knopfler - The little black book Lyrics and chords to over 70 classics NM, 2010 BOOK

Dire straits - Dire straits remastered and in card sleeve unique greek edition 2012 

Dire straits - Communique  remastered and in card sleeve unique greek edition 2012 

Dire straits - Making Movies remastered and in card sleeve unique greek edition 2012   

Dire straits - Love over gold  remastered and in card sleeve unique greek edition 2012 

Dire straits - 3 new tour passes from OES tour 20

Dire straits - 4 new tour passes from BiA tour

MARK KNOPFLER

Mark Knopfler - Screenplaying 1993 NM Shop sealed

Mark Knopfler - Wag the dog CD 1998 VG+

Mark Knopfler and Emmylou Harris - Real Live Roadrunning 2006 CD+DVD  MINT factory sealed

Mark Knopfler - Get Lucky CD 2009 NM

Offlinevgonis

• Juliet
Re: List of DS/MK related CDs for trade or sale
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2015, 02:00:44 PM »
Some time ago, I bought some keyrings from the MK site, to give as presents. A month ago while rearranging my room I came up with a couple of them that I can spare. One of Kill to get crimson and two from Shangri-La. I listed the only  pair I have and thought that the AMIT fans should know!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/121603671138?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.045 seconds with 38 queries.