Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Collected YouTube Videos from the Privateering Tour 2013 (SPOILER)  (Read 102426 times)

OfflineTobben

• Camerado
Here is Shangri La from Belgrade :)

Offlinesweetsurrender

• Romeo
LE, this is soooo greatttttt !!!!!! :thumbsup :clap Thankkkk Youuuu veryyyy Muchhhh !!!

It's quite a daunting task for you to do do this, but your effort is greatly appreciated.  That's why AMIT is the best forum in the world ! :thumbsup :clap :)

Love Expresso

Cool! I added it! Thanks.

LE

Offlinestefankock

• Camerado
And here's Romeo and Juliet from Belgrade:

« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 07:01:44 PM by stefankock »

Offlinestefankock

• Camerado
And here's the best (out of 4) version of Telegraph Road from Belgrade:

OfflineGennT

• Camerado
  • Where them chilly winds don't blow...

Lol you guys are fast! :)

I uploaded this one later than the others because there were two files that I had to join together.

When he grabbed the Stratocaster I thought he was going to play Going Home to be honest! Still, this one is quite a romantic song to end the show. You can hear a friend of mine in the video telling me how soothing this song really is.

Love Expresso

Thanks, added!

LE

Offlinestefankock

• Camerado

Thanks, added!

LE

Don't forget Romeo and Juliet .. see above the TR post  ;) :wave

Love Expresso

:thumbsup

LE

Mona Dee

Hey, that is great  :D Thanks a lot  :clap ! I hope there will be a lot of videos from Bremen, too !

Offlinestefankock

• Camerado
Istanbul:

~ What It is

~ Father and Son

~ Hill Farmer's Blues

~ Romeo and Juliet (incomplete)

~ Telegraph Road

Offlinestefankock

• Camerado
Incomplete, but great quality, Postcards From Paraguay ~ Milan:

Love Expresso

Istanbul:

~ What It is

~ Father and Son

~ Hill Farmer's Blues

~ Telegraph Road

Hm, TR is also incomplete and therefore I would not put it in, same as Romeo. Father & Son and What It Is have far too much annoying talking and cheering in the video, but I guess I will put in Hill Farmer's Blues, although I think it is not complete without Father & Son...

(Don't forget, this is not trying to document every single YouTube appearence, but tries to collect the videos with  BEST QUALITY  and  the COMPLETE  ones. )
 But a big thank you for your help of course, you found a lot of great stuff already,  but my eyes and ears are tired because I guess I spent far too much time in front of the PC today, I guess I will keep up doing this tomorrow...  ;)

LE
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 07:54:03 PM by Love Expresso »

Offlinestefankock

• Camerado
Istanbul:

~ What It is

~ Father and Son

~ Hill Farmer's Blues

~ Telegraph Road

Hm, TR is also incomplete and therefore I would not put it in, same as Romeo. Father & Son and What It Is have far too much annoying talking and cheering in the video, but I guess I will put in Hill Farmer's Blues, although I think it is not complete without Father & Son...

(Don't forget, this is not trying to document every single YouTube appearence, but tries to collect the videos with  BEST QUALITY  and  the COMPLETE  ones. )
 But a big thank you for your help of course, you found a lot of great stuff already,  but my eyes and ears are tired because I guess I spent far too much time in front of the PC today, I guess I will keep up doing this tomorrow...  ;)

LE

I knew that my friend, but perhaps it's an option to have all available songs from a concert, which could mean incomplete when it's the only version available. Lucky for us there are almost always multiple video's available too choose from.  (I do respect it when you still don't want to add incomplete songs, it's your thread !  :clap :wave)

Love Expresso

It' s my thread maybe, but not my forum  ;D, so I took Hill Farmer in. Listened to What It Is once more, and apart from that very loud audience voice, Mark makes some pretty big mistakes in the beginning, so I guess it is no big deal to not put it into this list. He can do better!

LE

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.038 seconds with 50 queries.