Most MK1 guitrs have got this:
Carved quilt or flame Maple top with the finest quality solid Mahogany body and a Maple or Mahogany neck
• Rosewood or Ebony fingerboard with 12" radius, 25.5" scale length and 22 frets
• Choice of locking tremolo system or hardtail (string-through) bridge
• EMG, Lindy Fralin, DiMarzio or Seymour Duncan pickups
• Volume, tone and 5-way selector switch.
• Gotoh, Schaller or Sperzel tuners; gold hardware is standard.
In my MK1 tremolo is not locked, I have got the single and double active EMG, Floyd rose, gold schaller tuners. Mahogany composite body, Maple neck(black)
There must be many customized MK1s
I guess, the one Mark played from 1988 to 1993 was the first one, he had some other Mk1s and MK2s