Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: The book "DS and MK's London" is about to be retired  (Read 1172 times)

Offlinejbaent

• Honorary Knopfler fans- Editor
  • Mark F. Knopfler
  • I'm never happy unless I've sth to complain about.
    • My book about Dire Straits and Mark Knopfler
The book "DS and MK's London" is about to be retired
« on: January 19, 2016, 03:10:50 PM »
Hello everybody

The book "Dire Straits and Mark Knopfler's London" is about to be retired very soon so if any of you still don´t have a copy and wants to have it, get a copy as soon as you can

You can get it here: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Jbaent

The reason is because I'm working in a second edition with some new chapters about more cities and updating the chapters that are already in the book, and the title is not going to have sense anymore, so the second edition is going to have a different title, and that means a new ISBN, so the book as it is now has to be retired.

It can be said that is going to be a "new book", co-written with David Gray (as the previous one, but this time his name will be in the cover) and another Spanish friend, the new chapters are about other cities like Leeds, New York and I'm thinking about others, and the ones already in the book would be updated, corrected, with new information and pictures.

The idea is that in march the book will be out of lulu, it´s already out from amazon, although they still have available copies but when they are sold it will appear as "Out of print" or "Sold Out". However I will keep the book in "private" mode so if any of you still want it when it´s retired, there will be a chance until the new book is ready, and this one will take most of the year to be finished.

Best regards
You might get lucky, now and then

My book about Dire Straits and Mark Knopfler
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Jbaent

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.019 seconds with 38 queries.