Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Radio show  (Read 1331 times)

Offlinenababo

• Camerado
Radio show
« on: June 01, 2016, 06:26:17 PM »
I there

I've just started a noew radio show, called "Memória do Rock", at Radio Camara 96,9 in Brasilia, DF, Brazil. The premiere aired last monday, 10p.m (UTC -03). My aim is to play some classic rock artists, who started or consolidated their carrers mainly from the second half on the 60s until the very beggining of the 80s. I will consider these artists current work, as well. And I also try to draw some lines of (loose) connection between them.

Well, the first band was, of course to my tastes, Dire Straits, with Sultans of Swing, followed by Bob Dylan's Series of Dreams and making a relation between Dylan's activism and the importance, within counterculture, of the music of The Doors. Second segment contains Fleetwood Mac, Dr. Feelgood, Cat Stevens and The Allman Brothers Band, and the third comes with Rolling Stones, Lindisfarne, Roy Orbison and Bruce Springsteen.

It's in portuguese, but those who wants to listen to some parts of it can download Memória do Rock through this very extensive link. http://www2.camara.leg.br/camaranoticias/radio/materias/MEMORIA-DO-ROCK/509000-NOVA-ATRACAO-DA-RADIO-CAMARA-RECUPERA-CANTORES-DO-PERIODO-CLASSICO-DO-ROCK-BLOCO-1.html

Thanks guys
Love over gold, mind over matter

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.021 seconds with 36 queries.