Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: David Knopfler's way of answering political "enemies" on FB  (Read 7553 times)

OfflineBanjo99uk

• Romeo
Re: David Knopfler's way of answering political "enemies" on FB
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2016, 11:26:44 PM »
couldnt care less about his politics, and I'd never discuss them here. I am a FB friend of his as I'm sure loads here are as well. The funniest fight I saw ( and he has loads ) was with Craig Fairbrass from Right Said Fred. They disagreed so much that Fairbrass called him a c**t and left. 2 former popstars famous because of their brothers fighting was amusing.

OfflineWaterofLove

• Local Hero
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2016, 12:44:44 PM »
LOL, same old AMIT. It's just another [crucial] topic, people talk about it every second. Why not here? I really can't understand.
i have no problem with the topic, but yes, the location is wrong. will move it,...later.
can i assume wateroflove is of the [nazi] brexit camp? ;-))))))
Since I come here for talk related to Mark Knopfler not politics whatsoever. If I want to read about politics I go somewhere else. It's not the place for it. If you want to talk about politics, don't do it on AMIT IMHO

It has been several threads about DK here. I did not post this thread for DK's political views. It was because of his way of attacking people for not sharing his views. So it is about personality and behavior, let's say psychology, rather than politics.

I am pro Brexit so I guess nazi is the right word...  ::) I think that degrading 52 % of the voters this way says more about those leftists claiming to be pro democracy and clearly aren't. Merkel invited all of Africa and the entire Middle East and look what is happening in Germany. Crime rates are sky rocketing and women are being attacked in every festival. UK takes back control :thumbsup
« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 12:47:47 PM by WaterofLove »

Offlinedustyvalentino

• Not Quite The Movie Star
  • Founder
  • THE Sultan of Swing
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2016, 06:15:01 PM »
LOL, same old AMIT. It's just another [crucial] topic, people talk about it every second. Why not here? I really can't understand.
i have no problem with the topic, but yes, the location is wrong. will move it,...later.
can i assume wateroflove is of the [nazi] brexit camp? ;-))))))
Since I come here for talk related to Mark Knopfler not politics whatsoever. If I want to read about politics I go somewhere else. It's not the place for it. If you want to talk about politics, don't do it on AMIT IMHO

It has been several threads about DK here. I did not post this thread for DK's political views. It was because of his way of attacking people for not sharing his views. So it is about personality and behavior, let's say psychology, rather than politics.

I am pro Brexit so I guess nazi is the right word...  ::) I think that degrading 52 % of the voters this way says more about those leftists claiming to be pro democracy and clearly aren't. Merkel invited all of Africa and the entire Middle East and look what is happening in Germany. Crime rates are sky rocketing and women are being attacked in every festival. UK takes back control :thumbsup
What's this got to do with David Knopfler?

Sent from my Tab2A7-20F using Tapatalk

"You can't polish a doo-doo" - Mark Knopfler

Offlinethe visitor

• Camerado
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2016, 10:23:17 PM »
To me this thread never had anything to do with David Knopfler, it was just a route in to introduce a political topic to this forum. Leave politrix from this place. There is a lot I would like to say on that topic but here is not the place.

Offlineds1984

• Rüdiger
  • Used to be...
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2016, 11:46:00 AM »

The perfect example of message I don't like to see posted here.

Otherwise this forum will for sure turn very bad and quite fast.
The haters are those who write shit

Two weeks in Australia and Sydney striptease

Offlinesuperval99

• Erwin Knopfler
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2016, 11:57:59 AM »

The perfect example of message I don't like to see posted here.

Otherwise this forum will for sure turn very bad and quite fast.

I agree.  Personally, I feel that this thread should be removed entirely.  Even if it was transferred to General Discussion, things could go downhill very fast!
« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 12:01:21 PM by superval99 »
Goin' into Tow Law....

Offlinedustyvalentino

• Not Quite The Movie Star
  • Founder
  • THE Sultan of Swing
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2016, 04:35:55 PM »
Agreed, the original claim that it was about David Knopfler has been proved to be false, I will take the step of closing it while the moderators have a discussion. In the meantime there are plenty of other locations on the interweb to discuss Brexit. :)

Sent from my Tab2A7-20F using Tapatalk

"You can't polish a doo-doo" - Mark Knopfler

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.027 seconds with 36 queries.