Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Concert # 54:2013.07.11, Piazza Grande, Locarno, Switzerland # SPOILER AHEAD #  (Read 14496 times)

Offlinelocalhero1986

• Lady writer
Really? I love IDUAD! Think it's the best version so far (okay, we only have three...), but I'm a weirdo: I like Done with Bonaparte... :lol ;D :smack

Offlineherlock

• Juliet
No diamond. Thats what i call a surprise ::)

No great loss! ;D
Agree........not among the highlights on the tour..........a poor version compared to earlier ones  :think
Disagree.
A great song in a great minimalist version (although I prefer the 2006 versions with Emylou and duel of guitars).

Offlineherlock

• Juliet
Really? I love IDUAD! Think it's the best version so far (okay, we only have three...), but I'm a weirdo: I like Done with Bonaparte... :lol ;D :smack
I also like Bonaparte and Rudy.
The ones that I want to kill are Sonny and Donegan.

surferboy

Does anybody know if mk.com presale tickets got early entry in Locarno?

OfflineMesch

• Guitar George

No great loss! ;D
Agree........not among the highlights on the tour..........a poor version compared to earlier ones  :think
Disagree.
A great song in a great minimalist version (although I prefer the 2006 versions with Emylou and duel of guitars).

You should really listen to the Antwerp version (Belgium) ... the best version so far, with that lil' reggae feeling to it ! different from other ones ... :thumbsup

OfflinePottel

• Founder
  • Founder
  • David Knopfler
    • A Mark In Time

No great loss! ;D
Disagree.

You should really listen to the Antwerp version (Belgium) ... the best version so far, with that lil' reggae feeling to it ! different from other ones ... :thumbsup
agree.
any Knopfler, Floyd or Dylan will do....

OfflineMarikablue

• Camerado

No great loss! ;D
Disagree.

agree.
It seems that I've missed something here...............I listen to your advise and I will try to listen more concentrated  ;D
" and it's your face I'm looking for on every street "

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.034 seconds with 40 queries.