Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: MK Spring/Summer 2013 tour. Who's going where?  (Read 172643 times)

Offlinetunnel85

• Romeo

OfflineVesper

• Lady writer

Offlinedmg

• David Knopfler
Re: MK Spring/Summer 2013 tour. Who's going where?
« Reply #167 on: August 30, 2012, 11:57:47 AM »
Valicia US Blonde, Emily, and I are coming from the US.   I really hope to be at the same hotel as all of you.    I don't recall where they stayed before, but it would be fantastic for me to be right in the middle with all of you.     Unless Allen or Ian get to come, I might get the award for having traveled the farthest.   :lol

Wait a little with booking, as mentioned on top of the pages I am trying to have a good deal ;-)
As soon as I have one I will come back to you all. Hope to have one this week. Little patient all please, I am not patient but have to be too ;-(
Good work needs time I suppose, anyway if it takes a little longer and the deal is better who cares. It's still 3/4 of a year ahead.

Great you will all cross the pond to join  :D  :D  :D

I've already booked for the hotel you mention! 
"I'm playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order."

Offlineingridswing

• Founder
  • Rüdiger
« Reply #168 on: August 30, 2012, 12:08:08 PM »
Valicia US Blonde, Emily, and I are coming from the US.   I really hope to be at the same hotel as all of you.    I don't recall where they stayed before, but it would be fantastic for me to be right in the middle with all of you.     Unless Allen or Ian get to come, I might get the award for having traveled the farthest.   :lol

Wait a little with booking, as mentioned on top of the pages I am trying to have a good deal ;-)
As soon as I have one I will come back to you all. Hope to have one this week. Little patient all please, I am not patient but have to be too ;-(
Good work needs time I suppose, anyway if it takes a little longer and the deal is better who cares. It's still 3/4 of a year ahead.

The reservationteam is not very helpful for this so I went on to the eventorganization of this hotel now.
Would like to have a discount for everyone involved, if the eventorganization says no too I try to find a hotel nearby who wants to cooperate.
It's pretty common (at least in the Netherlands) to have eventrates, where they will be uncertain about the number of rooms booked. I use it for congresses often as well ;-)

Offlinetunnel85

• Romeo
« Reply #169 on: August 30, 2012, 12:26:48 PM »

The reservationteam is not very helpful for this so I went on to the eventorganization of this hotel now.
Would like to have a discount for everyone involved, if the eventorganization says no too I try to find a hotel nearby who wants to cooperate.
It's pretty common (at least in the Netherlands) to have eventrates, where they will be uncertain about the number of rooms booked. I use it for congresses often as well ;-)
In France they'd want to pay an extra because you bring them more customers... :disbelief

Offlineingridswing

• Founder
  • Rüdiger
« Reply #170 on: August 30, 2012, 12:31:56 PM »
In France they'd want to pay an extra because you bring them more customers... :disbelief
[/quote]

That's crazy

OfflineBarzofarhyme

• Camerado
« Reply #171 on: August 30, 2012, 02:34:45 PM »
Hi Ingrid. I have booked two tickets for the Saturday at RAH but am hoping to come down on the Friday so would definitely be interested in a room for both Friday and Saturday night if they can come up with a good deal. ;D
All i do is kiss you, through the bars of a rhyme

Offlinedmg

• David Knopfler
« Reply #172 on: August 30, 2012, 02:41:07 PM »

Sorry about this but I don't just have myself to book for as my Mum wanted to come too, otherwise I would have waited. :)
"I'm playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order."

Offlineingridswing

• Founder
  • Rüdiger
« Reply #173 on: August 30, 2012, 03:37:09 PM »
Little update about the hotel-thing:

Just called them again, this time the events-team. They were wrestling with how to manage such a thing.
They promised me to try to make an arrangement. Possibly the offer only will stay open for one or two weeks.

I also asked for an arrangement at the Mercure Hotel Kensington. Just did it an hour ago, so reply will be tomorrow I guess, because I will leave in 3/4 of an hour and will be online again around 9pm (CEST) tonight.

I keep you informed  ;)

OfflineBest Brown Baggies

• Lady writer
« Reply #174 on: August 30, 2012, 04:46:29 PM »
Thank you Ingrid or pursuing this hotel group booking deal.
It would be fantastic if we could all stay together in the same place 8)

Cheers. BBB

And a crowd of young boys they're fooling around in the corner
Drunk and dressed in their best brown baggies and their platform soles.

Offlinejoko

• Camerado
« Reply #175 on: August 30, 2012, 09:24:39 PM »
London 29th
for me & friends

OfflineFieneke2

• Romeo
« Reply #176 on: August 30, 2012, 10:12:20 PM »

GREAT NEWS IrisRose to read that you all come as well!......It is fantastic so know that so many fans I know for years will be in London as well! I met Emily and Valicia last concert in Brighton, but after knowing you and US Blonde for more then 6 years  I love to meet you both as well!

I hope you all attend at least the first concert too?

Fieneke
If you are good to other people, most of them are good to you too!

OfflineBanjo99uk

• Romeo
« Reply #177 on: August 31, 2012, 12:33:47 AM »
Put me down for Brighton, still contemplating a RAH show.

OfflinePottel

• Founder
  • Founder
  • David Knopfler
    • A Mark In Time
« Reply #178 on: August 31, 2012, 12:46:06 AM »
Put me down for Brighton, still contemplating a RAH show.
done deal.
any Knopfler, Floyd or Dylan will do....

Love Expresso

« Reply #179 on: August 31, 2012, 12:49:08 AM »
Bremen for me for sure. If the world not ends in December...

LE

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.036 seconds with 37 queries.