Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Live recordings to be made available via Simfy! Official from Paul Crockford  (Read 158732 times)

Offlinedustyvalentino

• Not Quite The Movie Star
  • Founder
  • THE Sultan of Swing
I am ready to purchase the concerts several times and send them to american people who can refund me by paypal, if needed. This could be our way of protest, which could hardly be labelled as piracy as we would actually give MK MORE money than if we do nothing !

Can do so too, morally this is fine with me, stupid to have geographical copyright rules these days. The internet doesn't respect such boundaries. :)
"You can't polish a doo-doo" - Mark Knopfler

Offlinepjh3121

• Local Hero
I just downloaded the 30th May gig that I was it. Really impressed with the sound, it sounds very full, clear and loud.

OfflineKay Edvin

• Camerado
  • MK - my hero!
    • MK Norge (Norwegian MK Fanclub)
Me too!

I love it!!! Wow...Cant wait to see MK live in Norway in two weeks!

:D
"The way he sings and plays guitar still bring me to tears"

Offlinemr2bur

• Guitar George

OfflineIrisRose

• Not just another angel
  • Founder
  • Romeo
Excellent point regarding financial transactions.   Thanks. Anyway,  I've found an individual proxy server of my own now.   :lol

Hmmm, I checked out one proxy server, gave no information (except of course what they grabbed) ended up with five popups and am now virus scanning the computer, cleaning cookies, etc. etc.   So I'd say unless you know a proxy site is safe, don't even go there.  

But speaking for this editor, there's nothing wrong with a proxy server or posting a link to one.   I don't see anything even wrong with getting the concert in the US this way--other than the danger to one's own security.   
But a spoonful of forgiveness
Goes a long, long way
And we all should do our best
To get along

Offlinejbaent

• Honorary Knopfler fans- Editor
  • Mark F. Knopfler
  • I'm never happy unless I've sth to complain about.
    • My book about Dire Straits and Mark Knopfler
To my fellow North Americans: Beware of using an anonymous proxy server. Someone is running the anon proxy for a reason and may be collecting your sensitive information.  See any of these http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=dangers+of+anonymous+proxy&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai= for further discussion. Once you are informed make your own best judgement. I will not perform a financial transaction using an anonymous proxy.

Well, I guess the normal thing is connect through that proxy just to download the concert and then back to the standard connection, but, yes, you have to use your credit card  ???

Maybe someone could help with a secure european proxy for our american fellows, and then try if they are not caught by their not european card...
You might get lucky, now and then

My book about Dire Straits and Mark Knopfler
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Jbaent

Offlinepamplina

• Camerado
To my fellow North Americans: Beware of using an anonymous proxy server. Someone is running the anon proxy for a reason and may be collecting your sensitive information.  See any of these http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=dangers+of+anonymous+proxy&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai= for further discussion. Once you are informed make your own best judgement. I will not perform a financial transaction using an anonymous proxy.

Well, I guess the normal thing is connect through that proxy just to download the concert and then back to the standard connection, but, yes, you have to use your credit card  ???

Maybe someone could help with a secure european proxy for our american fellows, and then try if they are not caught by their not european card...

If the proxy lets you use HTTPS, then you can trust that your sensitive info will not be catched. But many free proxies don't allow it.

I recommend to use the AN.ON. network:
http://anon.inf.tu-dresden.de/index_en.html

It's a proxy network running in volunteer sites as universities and similar, so it's fairly reliable. They allow HTTPS, so your privacy is respected. The problem is that it's usually slow, and you have to pay if you want more speed.
Greetings from Cadiz, Spain :-)

OfflinePottel

• Founder
  • Founder
  • David Knopfler
    • A Mark In Time
so has anyone actually tried mailing PC?
sometimes that does help!
also, the US shows were far more "fan" recorded then the european ones, so it is not like there is nothing out there.
and i say that if nothing changes that we should make Spanish city (pamplina :-) allow the fan recordings from this part of the tour, that way those fans also have"something"...
any Knopfler, Floyd or Dylan will do....

Offlinekoobaa

• Camerado
...Well, he's a big star now but I've been a fan of his for years. The way he sings and plays guitar still bring me to tears...

Offlineds1984

• Rüdiger
  • Used to be...
Geo restriction again?

I don't know if there is a better word than "stupid" to describe this.

The haters are those who write shit

Two weeks in Australia and Sydney striptease

Offlineingridswing

• Founder
  • Rüdiger
I am with Dusty in this! For me it's fine when people in Europe order for non-european-citizens and send them the downloaded recording or flashstick. Only restriction for me is:
The ones who do this have to do it "official", so pay for it, receive the download or stick and send it to your friend in the US or somewhere else. Only at the price which is mentioned at Simfy (and if needed some stamps).

OfflineAndrea82

• Guitar George
    • Night dating. Easy and simple.
The 2nd show at RAH wasn't recorded??
It is not yet available in the site..

Offlinejbaent

• Mark F. Knopfler
Someone mentioned that, according Paul Crockford it tooks 48 hours to be online each show, so, today London 31th May should be available, that it isn

Offlinesuperval99

• Erwin Knopfler
Jbaent,   According to the Simfy site, the next available recordings from RAH are June 2nd, 3rd and 4th!   So it looks like May 31st and June 1st are missing!   :-\
Goin' into Tow Law....

Offlinejbaent

• Mark F. Knopfler
Jbaent,   According to the Simfy site, the next available recordings from RAH are June 2nd, 3rd and 4th!   So it looks like May 31st and June 1st are missing!   :-\

But May 31st and June 1st were mentiones as next available recordings also two days ago, for sure...

I think it doesn

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.04 seconds with 39 queries.