Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Concert # 03:2013.04.29, National Palace of Culture Sofia, BG # SPOILER AHEAD #  (Read 39841 times)

OfflinePottel

• Founder
  • Founder
  • David Knopfler
    • A Mark In Time
Oh, he shook hands? Why did he not do it to us? :smack I was also in first row. :D

I guess he's making that city thing for SFA in every city he's throwing concert.

Yes he does that city thing in SFA for years now.
and I absolutely love it ;)
any Knopfler, Floyd or Dylan will do....

Offlinesweetsurrender

• Romeo
Slavi,

Must have been a memorable night for you.   :)  The hand shake, I got mine also in 2010 at the end of PPTTE.  As far as I know Mark doesn't do a hand shake that often after the show.  Glad to know I'm not the only crazy fan that cry at every Mark's concert. :)
 Hope you will cope well with the post MK blues.   :'( ( That's what I hate !)

OfflineLis

• Lady writer
  • Heap big trouble in the land of plenty.
Oh my gosh!!!  I totally forgot about the post-Mark blues.   :(  :-\   :'(   :smack
Geez... I better get to a doctor and gt something ordered before my July concerts are over!!!  :think
If you ain’t got whiskey
(really, seriously) Don’t tell me that you ain’t got gin

OfflineSlavi

• Camerado
    • Official Chris White Fan Site
Oh, he shook hands? Why did he not do it to us? :smack I was also in first row. :D

I guess he's making that city thing for SFA in every city he's throwing concert.

Yes he does that city thing in SFA for years now.
Yes, I know but he didn't do that last time in Sofia.

OfflineVesper

• Lady writer

Band introduction!

Offlinerudiger

• Camerado

Love Expresso

This introduction is indeed funny - starting with Jim, "...if there is anybody" when the lights stayed out... and his  BIG GRIN before saying "Good Luck" shows absolutely that he is aware of the endless repeat of this and that he really makes it for fun. Also shorter and better, just shouting the names. I like it.

LE 

Offlinestefankock

• Camerado
Listening to this concert right now and up until now (Bonaparte) it's really a great listen. Like I said in another topic I find the sound/mix/ballance of these 2013 recordings MUCH better than the Simfy 2010 ones. (don't think I have ever heard Mark playing the accoustic guitar this clear and upfront before ~ referencing to 'Privateering') The sound on these Youtube vids (as great as they are :clap) doesn't do any justice at all to MK's performance. Just listened to a fantastic Sultans .. man .. the people who were there that night have been lucky .. what an energy on this song this tour (and great playing from Mark too, didn't notice a big mistakes).

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.042 seconds with 37 queries.