Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: #01 DTRW TOUR - Apr 25 2019 - Palau Sant Jordi, Barcelona, Spain #SPOILER#  (Read 107706 times)

OfflineBilly’s Tune

• Camerado
A female vocalist is on Trapper and Dancefloor. Could it be a female vocalists joins later during the tour and then they will do those songs then? I vaguely remember they did something like that in the past during a tour. That after a musician joined the band they started playing other songs.

The RAH gigs specifically mentions guest stars! And Imelda is doing something early May but probably free later in the month...

Offlinestraitsway75

• Lady writer
A GREAT SHOW
a set list different, and will change I'm sure, too song left out tonight, like Blood or OSATT or SOS or Brothers In Arms and others  :think
Memorable for me Once upon a time in the west :o :o :o-----
why aye man :P :P :P-----
silvertown :D :D :D-----
TELEGRAPH 8) 8) 8) 8)---------
Speedway :thumbsup :thumbsup------
MONEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY----repeat ---Back again because for long long time destroyed by TributeBand ;D ;D
PHILADEPHIA WOWWWWW--- :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap
OK for the ROLL  :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup------ and sure HEART FULL OF HOLES --VERY NICE

NO for Nobody & Corned

MARK KNOPFLER YOU'RE THE MAN  :clap :clap :clap 8) 8)

Offlinevr46mk

• Lady writer
  • Early Bird
Has the concert finished yet???

Yes it has finished. I recorded the live-stream audio, some minor lag in some places though. Will see if it's of any use.

OfflineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms
Thanks for the video of OUATITW - absolutely amazing arrangement....
* Mark Knopfler - NOT just a hobby, but a way of life!

* Owner of Two Fender 'Mark Knopfler' Signature Series Stratocaster's (SE00616 & SE03805) both with signed Fender labels after meeting MK at Bridport, Dorset UK on the 27/09/2013!

Offlinedmg

• David Knopfler

Just one of the many highlights.  Bravo to Mark and the band for this.  I am disappointed not hearing Sultans and OSAAT, however this is just one concert.  The show did have minimal guitar but it's great to have him back and if we can have great refreshing songs like this then I'm happy and the audience sounded pretty happy too. 

"I'm playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order."

OfflineTheTimeWasWrong

• Camerado
Incredible setlist, I’d say the best in many many years. Can’t believed he played OUATITW, HFOH and Silvertown :clap

OfflineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms

Just one of the many highlights.  Bravo to Mark and the band for this.  I am disappointed not hearing Sultans and OSAAT, however this is just one concert.  The show did have minimal guitar but it's great to have him back and if we can have great refreshing songs like this then I'm happy and the audience sounded pretty happy too.

Judging from the video, MK isn't moving about the stage very well....he does look old....

* Owner of Two Fender 'Mark Knopfler' Signature Series Stratocaster's (SE00616 & SE03805) both with signed Fender labels after meeting MK at Bridport, Dorset UK on the 27/09/2013!

Offlinedmg

• David Knopfler
Something I have noticed is the sound is much better than last tour.  All the instruments are very clear and well mixed and Mark's guitar's sound great.  The light show looks fab as well.

@Knopflerfan:  Yes, he does appear somewhat restricted.  I hope his back is okay.

OES video is out now and probably more to come on YT.
"I'm playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order."

Onlinecannibals

• Romeo
A GREAT SHOW
a set list different, and will change I'm sure, too song left out tonight, like Blood or OSATT or SOS or Brothers In Arms and others  :think
Memorable for me Once upon a time in the west :o :o :o-----
why aye man :P :P :P-----
silvertown :D :D :D-----
TELEGRAPH 8) 8) 8) 8)---------
Speedway :thumbsup :thumbsup------
MONEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY----repeat ---Back again because for long long time destroyed by TributeBand ;D ;D
PHILADEPHIA WOWWWWW--- :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap
OK for the ROLL  :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup------ and sure HEART FULL OF HOLES --VERY NICE

NO for Nobody & Corned

MARK KNOPFLER YOU'RE THE MAN  :clap :clap :clap 8) 8)

I totaly agree with you on this. Corned was okay but he could have left that one out. Replace it for Trapper man. Second song Nobody does that was really a bad choice after a great new WAM!

OfflinePottel

• Founder
  • Founder
  • David Knopfler
    • A Mark In Time
Has the concert finished yet???

Yes it has finished. I recorded the live-stream audio, some minor lag in some places though. Will see if it's of any use.
A live recording, besides the official recording will follow.

sent from my Samsung Galaxy 9+ via tapatalk

any Knopfler, Floyd or Dylan will do....

OfflineBanjo99uk

• Romeo

OfflineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms
OES - Nice

Offlineschmonka

• Camerado

Silvertown Blues should have been an obvious choice for inclusion into the set list about 5 tours ago!
Michael Mcintyre - 2009 - Newport - "Ruff as Fuck"

OfflineMillionaire Blues

• Camerado
Can't quite believe what I've seen tonight...am sad he is saying goodbye, was in floods of tears during match stick man...what a performance of that song..

He gave absolutely everything and is still showing huge ambition in his shows ...Silvertown and hear full of holes require so much concentration...

What a guy!!

OfflineMillionaire Blues

• Camerado
Will write more in time but now by bed beckons..

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.041 seconds with 39 queries.