Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: #01 DTRW TOUR - Apr 25 2019 - Palau Sant Jordi, Barcelona, Spain #SPOILER#  (Read 107706 times)

Offlinesuperval99

• Erwin Knopfler

I know this was only the first night, but I'm not exactly over the moon about this at all.  He seems to be struggling imo.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 04:09:45 PM by superval99 »
Goin' into Tow Law....

OfflinePensaGhost

• Banned
  • Romeo

I know this was only the first night, but I'm not exactly over the moon about this at all.  He seems to be struggling imo.

you can't listen something with a crap sound quality like that one, I have a basically perfect audience recording, outstanding playing,
the only problem is that it's a short final solo
A Pensaboy who later became a Pensaghost http://pensaboy.altervista.org/guitar.html

Offlineqjamesfloyd

• Romeo
I think he has some kind of injury, the angle of the guitars he is holding and the strap seems shorter which is making the guitar higher up and making it look awkward. I could be wrong but something doesn't seem right about it.
Knopfler, Oldfield and Gilmour is all the guitar I need.

OfflinePensaGhost

• Banned
  • Romeo
I think he has some kind of injury, the angle of the guitars he is holding and the strap seems shorter which is making the guitar higher up and making it look awkward. I could be wrong but something doesn't seem right about it.

lol, he's just bigger
A Pensaboy who later became a Pensaghost http://pensaboy.altervista.org/guitar.html

Offlinesuperval99

• Erwin Knopfler
How about this from Valencia:

Goin' into Tow Law....

Offlinesuperval99

• Erwin Knopfler

you can't listen something with a crap sound quality like that one, I have a basically perfect audience recording, outstanding playing,

Good sound doesn't make a struggling performance outstanding!
Goin' into Tow Law....

OfflinePensaGhost

• Banned
  • Romeo

there's zero struggling infact, you have no idea what you are talking about, if you listen to a crap recording you don't get what's really happening, even if you have a very trained ear, that recording is just unlistenable, same for the valencia one

Offlineqjamesfloyd

• Romeo
I agree with that, I have watched an audience shot performance where the visuals are good but the sound not so good, but then listened to the official download version, and the sound and playing are incredible. I still think he has an injury though, he is not moving when playing solo's, which is unusual for him.
Knopfler, Oldfield and Gilmour is all the guitar I need.

OfflineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms

lol, he's just bigger

erm, its most certainly the back playing up, His movements aren't good. Mind you his stomach does act as a good wedge for the guitar....
* Mark Knopfler - NOT just a hobby, but a way of life!

* Owner of Two Fender 'Mark Knopfler' Signature Series Stratocaster's (SE00616 & SE03805) both with signed Fender labels after meeting MK at Bridport, Dorset UK on the 27/09/2013!

OfflineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms
I agree with that, I have watched an audience shot performance where the visuals are good but the sound not so good, but then listened to the official download version, and the sound and playing are incredible. I still think he has an injury though, he is not moving when playing solo's, which is unusual for him.

Again the back seems the issue and I am wondering some sort of Arthritis?? He is somewhat 'Rooted to the spot'

* Owner of Two Fender 'Mark Knopfler' Signature Series Stratocaster's (SE00616 & SE03805) both with signed Fender labels after meeting MK at Bridport, Dorset UK on the 27/09/2013!

Offlinesuperval99

• Erwin Knopfler

there's zero struggling infact, you have no idea what you are talking about, if you listen to a crap recording you don't get what's really happening, even if you have a very trained ear, that recording is just unlistenable, same for the valencia one

OK then how about letting us hear your perfect audience recording here on amit - and please don't accuse me of not knowing what I'm talking about!  I agree the Valencia sound is not good either, but the performance is better.
Goin' into Tow Law....

OfflineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms

Zero struggling?? what are you watching/listening to??

And a lot of people on here know what they are talking about too.....

OfflinePensaGhost

• Banned
  • Romeo

OK then how about letting us hear your perfect audience recording here on amit - and please don't accuse me of not knowing what I'm talking about!  I agree the Valencia sound is not good either, but the performance is better.

you are not accused of anything of course, it's just unlistenable for anyone

OfflinePensaGhost

• Banned
  • Romeo

Zero struggling?? what are you watching/listening to??

And a lot of people on here know what we are talking about.....

no, if you listen to a crap recording it's impossible to understand what's really going on

Offlinelocalhero1986

• Lady writer
People, calm down. If we would be able to find out a diagnosis based on (amateur) video recordings, we’d be a club of the finest doctors in the world. Take it easy, everything’s all right. He is a little older, has decided to go for a less stressful musician life by skipping future tours. Who knows why he’s not moving around like hell on stage. Maybe some new amps, in ear monitors that require some attention in finetuning. Got the impression that within a week, some speculations about a funeral pop up... ::) :hmm

Just relax and enjoy this tour! 8)

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.048 seconds with 35 queries.