Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Favorites?  (Read 3504 times)

Offlinetrawlergirl

• Guitar George
Favorites?
« on: April 12, 2010, 04:53:08 PM »
Hey all ~ been looking, in vain, for a set list and have read all the discussions regarding the pros and cons of knowing in advance what will probably be played...but I just gotta know if any of my other favorites (besides Get Lucky) are in the show.

Will someone please let me know if I can anticipate hearing either "How Long", "Trawlerman's Song" or "Tunnel of Love"?

I'll be going to the Phoenix and Denver shows; quite envious of those of you who can travel to many gigs!

Thanks!
"...my only prayer, is just to see you there, at the end of my wandering, back in the dock"

Onlinesuperval99

• Erwin Knopfler
Re: Favorites?
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2010, 04:57:21 PM »
trawlergirl -  I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I think there's almost no chance of hearing any of those songs!   :-\
Goin' into Tow Law....

Rollergirl

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2010, 05:17:48 PM »
the set lists are posted and discussed at length in the thread for every show. I don't think we should mention any songs here, unless we put a SPOILER warning for the "dark side"   ;D

Offlinetrawlergirl

• Guitar George
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2010, 05:21:09 PM »
yeah, superval, I'm afraid you're right...I finally found one set list and, alas, my favorites aren't on there.  Again.

I know the songs they do play will be marvelous and more than worth the price of admission!

Hope springs eternal, though!  Who among us wouldn't be totally mesmerized by hearing Tunnel of Love done live; with a really long jam at the end?   sigh...
"...my only prayer, is just to see you there, at the end of my wandering, back in the dock"

Onlinesuperval99

• Erwin Knopfler
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2010, 05:41:39 PM »
trawlergirl -  Many of us here, including me, would love to hear TOL too, but hey, you never know, stranger things have happened!   ;) 
Goin' into Tow Law....

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.025 seconds with 37 queries.