Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Details of editions and tracks length  (Read 22345 times)

Offlineingridswing

• Founder
  • Rüdiger
Re: Details of editions and tracks length
« Reply #60 on: August 10, 2012, 02:52:17 PM »
Hi Klaas,

If you order the deluxe at bol.com you also get another code. I phoned them for that. It's 2 separate orders, so 2 separate codes.
If you would have ordered the whole set in one order then you only get one code  :disbelief Strange but that's what they told me on the phone.

When you order the deluxe at mk.com you also get a code. But make sure you got the right newsletter where things were explained about the code. I got the wrong one and it turned out to be that I didn't enter my countrycode when signing in to the newsletters (years ago). If you didn't get the newsletter with the info about the codes for priority seating then send a mail to mk.com, they will change your info, so you will get the right one next time.

OfflineJeroenvG

• Lady writer
  • Follow me on "twitter.com/vanDiemensLand"
    • Alles Muziek (Dutch)
« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2012, 03:34:06 PM »
I hope there will be another restriction in buying tickets. I don't see the advantage for early buying tickets for (let's say) the HMH in The Netherlands. I have ordered my deluxe version just to obtain a code from bol.com

But I really hope I can buy prior tickets for the RAH in London.
"I could play my accordion And charm all of the women And dance round the taproom With a chair in my teeth"

Offlineingridswing

• Founder
  • Rüdiger
« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2012, 03:39:07 PM »
HMH was early entry, not too bad in my opinion, I managed to have my iPhone signed by MK because I didn't have to queue all the time.  :D  :D

And I said it earlier, I suppose (see newssection at mk.com) that we will have a presale again.

OfflineVesper

• Lady writer
« Reply #63 on: August 10, 2012, 04:30:00 PM »
Hi Klaas,

If you order the deluxe at bol.com you also get another code. I phoned them for that. It's 2 separate orders, so 2 separate codes.
If you would have ordered the whole set in one order then you only get one code  :disbelief Strange but that's what they told me on the phone.

When you order the deluxe at mk.com you also get a code. But make sure you got the right newsletter where things were explained about the code. I got the wrong one and it turned out to be that I didn't enter my countrycode when signing in to the newsletters (years ago). If you didn't get the newsletter with the info about the codes for priority seating then send a mail to mk.com, they will change your info, so you will get the right one next time.

Thanks for the info Ingrid!
Makes it a lot clearer.
As I didn't get the right newsletter, I'll probably make a second order at bol.com.
But first I'll send a mail to mk.com

Thanks!

Offlinelocalhero1986

• Lady writer
« Reply #64 on: August 11, 2012, 03:18:44 PM »
I read this at the official site

i emailed store and complained that the box set doesn't include the 5 song bonus disc. that is absolutely ludicrous that it does not. they also said not sure of what live show it is, but one from last tour. not ever sure if that means the one with dylan or the GL tour.

If its from the GL tour... I hope its one not from the Simfy collection, if it is, it would be useless for many of us...

I hope they mean the Dylan tour, because we dont have any of those in soundboard...

If it's a recording from the GL tour I must have been sleeping when they played corned beef city, privateering, haul away! :lol

It's probably on the CD when and where it was recorded. Look at the live additions in the past, it's always explained when/where/what/how etc. :)

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.025 seconds with 38 queries.