Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Mark on new DION album Stomping ground  (Read 17374 times)

OfflinePensaGhost

• Banned
  • Romeo
Re: Mark on new DION album Stomping ground
« Reply #105 on: November 21, 2021, 02:56:19 PM »
Only one person has come up with that theory, the overall feedback for this collaboration has been overwhelmingly positive.

Congratulations for your attempt to bully me

Moving on.....clearly off thread here now  :disbelief

I only expressed my opinion and they are trying to bully me just because they don't agree

EVERYONE has a right to an opinion on here but personally I couldn't sense any bullying...We have to accept that some including me aren't fussed whether a Kemper is used or not although I prefer older tube amps but it is MKs choice at the end of the day isn't it?!

You couldn't sense any bullying because you haven't followed their previous attempts which have gone on for months/years

A Pensaboy who later became a Pensaghost http://pensaboy.altervista.org/guitar.html

Offlinedustyvalentino

• Not Quite The Movie Star
  • Founder
  • THE Sultan of Swing
« Reply #106 on: November 21, 2021, 04:21:37 PM »
I personally don’t see how pointing out that your opinion is a minority one is in any way, shape or form bullying, but if anyone thinks it is then they should report the “offending” posts and they will be reviewed by the other moderators and action will be taken against any individual who is deemed to have broken the rules.
"You can't polish a doo-doo" - Mark Knopfler

OfflinePensaGhost

• Banned
  • Romeo
« Reply #107 on: November 21, 2021, 04:35:41 PM »
I personally don’t see how pointing out that your opinion is a minority one is in any way, shape or form bullying, but if anyone thinks it is then they should report the “offending” posts and they will be reviewed by the other moderators and action will be taken against any individual who is deemed to have broken the rules.

You are already changing the cards eh, 1 thing is saying I am in minority, completely another thing is writing several times that I am the only one with that opinion both for this song and for the last tour, which is an extremely arrogant thing to do, speak for youself, you have no idea how many people didn't like the kemper

A Pensaboy who later became a Pensaghost http://pensaboy.altervista.org/guitar.html

Offlinedustyvalentino

• Founder
  • THE Sultan of Swing
« Reply #108 on: November 21, 2021, 04:39:40 PM »

You are already changing the cards eh, 1 thing is saying I am in minority, completely another thing is writing several times that I am the only one with that opinion both for this song and for the last tour, which is an extremely arrogant thing to do, speak for youself, you have no idea how many people didn't like the kemper
Incorrect my friend, I said you were the only one to suggest that the Dion track used a Kemper.

I consider your attempt to misrepresent what I said to be a form of cyber-bullying.

OfflinePensaGhost

• Banned
  • Romeo
« Reply #109 on: November 21, 2021, 04:47:26 PM »

Incorrect my friend, I said you were the only one to suggest that the Dion track used a Kemper.

I consider your attempt to misrepresent what I said to be a form of cyber-bullying.

too much fun, you don't even have the decency to admit what you wrote the previous day

Offlinedustyvalentino

• Founder
  • THE Sultan of Swing
« Reply #110 on: November 21, 2021, 04:48:25 PM »
So I didn’t say you were the only person then.

OnlineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms
« Reply #111 on: November 21, 2021, 05:08:36 PM »

I'm getting a bit hacked off keep reading about the fecking Kemper now....MK uses them so what!

Perhaps this thread had run its course now?
* Mark Knopfler - NOT just a hobby, but a way of life!

* Owner of Two Fender 'Mark Knopfler' Signature Series Stratocaster's (SE00616 & SE03805) both with signed Fender labels after meeting MK at Bridport, Dorset UK on the 27/09/2013!

Offlinedustyvalentino

• Founder
  • THE Sultan of Swing
« Reply #112 on: November 21, 2021, 05:10:38 PM »

I'm getting a bit hacked off keep hearing about the fecking Kemper now....MK uses them so what!
Yes, this is very boring chat and I find the cyber-bullying towards me to be extremely emotionally triggering.

I’m going to turn off AMIT and go and play my guitar instead.

OfflinePensaGhost

• Banned
  • Romeo
« Reply #113 on: November 21, 2021, 05:15:57 PM »

I'm getting a bit hacked off keep reading about the fecking Kemper now....MK uses them so what!

Exactly, we can't comment on what MK uses or not, this is not a forum,
how people dare to make you lose some seconds reading this crap ?  ;D ;D

OnlineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms
« Reply #114 on: November 21, 2021, 05:20:17 PM »

Correct KemperGhost.... :lol

* Owner of Two Fender 'Mark Knopfler' Signature Series Stratocaster's (SE00616 & SE03805) both with signed Fender labels after meeting MK at Bridport, Dorset UK on the 27/09/2013!

OfflinePensaGhost

• Banned
  • Romeo
« Reply #115 on: November 21, 2021, 05:23:16 PM »

Correct KemperGhost.... :lol

KemperGhost lol not bad, Man I am so so so excited I will buy 1 Kemper in the next life, you have no idea  ;D ;D
« Last Edit: November 21, 2021, 05:32:19 PM by PensaGhost »

OfflineMagicElliott

• Camerado
« Reply #116 on: November 21, 2021, 05:28:28 PM »
Kettle on anyone?

hunter

« Reply #117 on: November 21, 2021, 05:40:26 PM »

;D ;D ;D

OnlineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms
« Reply #118 on: November 21, 2021, 05:50:27 PM »

OfflinePensaGhost

• Banned
  • Romeo
« Reply #119 on: November 21, 2021, 05:53:57 PM »
Kettle on anyone?

no kettle, we like only kemper here

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.038 seconds with 41 queries.