Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Bob's behaviour towards MK  (Read 39534 times)

Offlinetwm

• Romeo
Re: Bob's behaviour towards MK
« Reply #90 on: October 26, 2012, 10:32:36 AM »
With luck, you'll be able to see a photo of Dylan at the Felix Trinidad v. William Joppy WBA middleweight fight in Madison Square Garden on 12 May 2001.

Dylan was friendly with Donny Lalonde:    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donny_Lalonde

And it could have been a medical condition. The boxing connection is pure speculation on my part.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 10:34:52 AM by twm »

Offlinevgonis

• Juliet
  • They waited for an hour and then nothing happened
    • greece in dire straits, life in greece
« Reply #91 on: October 26, 2012, 11:09:22 AM »
Yesterday, I managed to watch the first 30 minutes of Pat Garrett. Had to stop while Bob made his first appearance! He looks pretty much the same today, less or no wrinkles of course, but his face holds a striking youthful resemblance, 40 years on! The never ending Bob!
Come on, it is not funny anymore.

Offlinesuperval99

• Erwin Knopfler
« Reply #92 on: October 26, 2012, 11:19:38 AM »
Yesterday, I managed to watch the first 30 minutes of Pat Garrett. Had to stop while Bob made his first appearance! He looks pretty much the same today, less or no wrinkles of course, but his face holds a striking youthful resemblance, 40 years on! The never ending Bob!

LOL!   I think he looks like a prune with hairs on!   ;D
Goin' into Tow Law....

Offlinedmg

• David Knopfler
« Reply #93 on: October 26, 2012, 11:38:54 AM »
I thought it was a case of bad hips.  ;D Usually they wear off in this age and need replacement.  :hmm Or lice.

:lol

Of course, lice is something our Mark won't be bothered by any more! ;D
"I'm playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order."

Offlinesuperval99

• Erwin Knopfler
« Reply #94 on: October 26, 2012, 11:41:38 AM »
I thought it was a case of bad hips.  ;D Usually they wear off in this age and need replacement.  :hmm Or lice.

:lol

Of course, lice is something our Mark won't be bothered by any more! ;D

Thankfully!    :P
Goin' into Tow Law....

Offlinevgonis

• Juliet
« Reply #95 on: October 26, 2012, 12:15:00 PM »
It is just hair, I know, but sometimes a person without hair, is not as charming. I couldn't tell about MK, I am not interested in men (aesthetically I prefer him younger and with what hair he used to have), but it certainly stands for women. Bob is Bob, hair or not hair. And anyway nowadays he usually wears these cowboy hats, and we don't see to much of his hair.  :think

Offlinesuperval99

• Erwin Knopfler
« Reply #96 on: October 26, 2012, 12:27:06 PM »
It is just hair, I know, but sometimes a person without hair, is not as charming. I couldn't tell about MK, I am not interested in men (aesthetically I prefer him younger and with what hair he used to have), but it certainly stands for women. Bob is Bob, hair or not hair. And anyway nowadays he usually wears these cowboy hats, and we don't see to much of his hair.  :think

Personally, I like MK much more these days without hair - much s e x i e r than before and definitely preferable to BD who has lots of hair!   :)
Goin' into Tow Law....

Offlinedmg

• David Knopfler
« Reply #97 on: October 26, 2012, 12:29:28 PM »

Personally, I like MK much more these days without hair - much s e x i e r than before and definitely preferable to BD who has lots of hair!   :)

It's the '58 LP that really does it for you Val.  Isn't it? ;D

Offlinesuperval99

• Erwin Knopfler
« Reply #98 on: October 26, 2012, 12:32:02 PM »

Mmmmm, don't get me started, dmg!   :lol
Goin' into Tow Law....

OfflineMusicGirl1

• Local Hero
« Reply #99 on: October 26, 2012, 03:07:50 PM »

Mmmmm, don't get me started, dmg!   :lol

LOL! ;D You know everyone, this whole thing makes me chuckle and it makes me think about yesterday. Yesterday we had national bald heads day here in The Netherlands. (I know..., we have national days for just about everything............ ::)). But the funny thing is yesterday you could vote for the most attractive dutch celeb with a bald head.

Sorry about being off topic, but I could not resist sharing this with all of you, as I thought you would have a good laugh about it.  ;D

Maaike

« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 03:12:40 PM by MusicGirl1 »

Offlinevgonis

• Juliet
« Reply #100 on: October 26, 2012, 03:17:36 PM »
Maaike you are lucky to have all these special days. For us it is only mother's day and rest of the year stupid politicians' day. And being bald is the good thing about them. ;D

Offlinesweetsurrender

• Romeo
« Reply #101 on: October 26, 2012, 03:33:21 PM »

May I chime in ? any discussions about "hair, s e x i e r " and such about Mark, I could never resist.  I agreed superval with you about Mark being soooo s e x y these not too younger years.  But I also think he's sooo cute /handsome during the early DS years.

What's up with the lespaul, dmg?

Mona Dee

« Reply #102 on: October 26, 2012, 05:33:30 PM »
I never liked Mark`s haircut when he was younger. He looks much better now, with less hair (it`s not totally gone  ;) ) . And the hair of my husband looks just the same now, maybe they have the same hairdresser  :think

Offlinedmg

• David Knopfler
« Reply #103 on: October 26, 2012, 05:39:20 PM »

May I chime in ? any discussions about "hair, s e x i e r " and such about Mark, I could never resist.  I agreed superval with you about Mark being soooo s e x y these not too younger years.  But I also think he's sooo cute /handsome during the early DS years.

What's up with the lespaul, dmg?

He got it around the same time his hair departed.  Maybe the shock of the price? :think

OfflinePottel

• Founder
  • Founder
  • David Knopfler
    • A Mark In Time
« Reply #104 on: October 26, 2012, 05:44:44 PM »
drool section, pleeeaaasasssssseee
any Knopfler, Floyd or Dylan will do....

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.044 seconds with 40 queries.