Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Bob's behaviour towards MK  (Read 39535 times)

Offlinevgonis

• Juliet
  • They waited for an hour and then nothing happened
    • greece in dire straits, life in greece
Re: Bob's behaviour towards MK
« Reply #105 on: October 26, 2012, 06:07:39 PM »
Pottel man what sort of behaviour is this? Maybe this thread should be renamed Pottel's behaviour towards MK's fans.  ;D

dmg, you were cryptic enough with this lespaul mention.  ;)

Now that all this behaviour thing blew out, we can return to more important things, like hair.  :lol
Come on, it is not funny anymore.

Offlinesuperval99

• Erwin Knopfler
« Reply #106 on: October 26, 2012, 06:31:20 PM »
From Guy today:

Q.......does Guy know whether or not Mark has been chatting with, or even seen Bob around at all so far on this tour? Thanks for you time.

GUY:   Not until the San Diego show. There is little or no dialog but Mark did guest for one song.
Goin' into Tow Law....

OfflineRkd

• Camerado
  • and the thread was spun to some arcadian band...
« Reply #107 on: October 26, 2012, 06:35:49 PM »
Quote from:  link=topic=2758.msg59923#msg59923 date=1351266284
drool section, pleeeaaasasssssseee

Well, ok if you insist. A quick quote from Peter Brack in the Myles Palmer book:

"Mark was in great demand with the ladies.He was physically mature for his age,smoked, drank, and generally behaved more like an eighteen year old than a lad of fifteen. And anyone who could knock a song out of a guitar at a standard that was even slightly higher than average was God. Mark was better than that. I can still see him with the cigarette stuck between the strings at the machine heads of his guitar, or dangling from his lips with the smoke causing him to screw up his eyes while he played some Dylan tune note-perfect. The girls loved it..."

Always had it, always will - with or without hair! ;)

Love Expresso

« Reply #108 on: October 26, 2012, 07:14:44 PM »
It is hardly to believe how three (or four, or only two?) ladies among the active posters are able to switch EVERY single thread into another drool section more or less - in no time! I agree with Pottel!!!  :lol

And didn't get the LP 58 thing...   :think  ::)

LE

Offlinedmg

• David Knopfler
« Reply #109 on: October 26, 2012, 07:23:17 PM »
Pottel man what sort of behaviour is this? Maybe this thread should be renamed Pottel's behaviour towards MK's fans.  ;D

Now that all this behaviour thing blew out, we can return to more important things, like hair.  :lol

In Marks case: hair today, gone tomorrow! ::) :disbelief  Old ones are the best (ask BD fans ;)).
"I'm playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order."

Offlinesuperval99

• Erwin Knopfler
« Reply #110 on: October 26, 2012, 07:27:17 PM »

In Marks case: hair today, gone tomorrow! ::) :disbelief

Da da!!   ;D
Goin' into Tow Law....

Offlinedmg

• David Knopfler
« Reply #111 on: October 26, 2012, 07:32:18 PM »
It is hardly to believe how three (or four, or only two?) ladies among the active posters are able to switch EVERY single thread into another drool section more or less - in no time! I agree with Pottel!!!  :lol

LE

Oh, come on!  He got it in '95 (I think) and it was around then when his solo career started, the hair was cut and headband removed that it became apparent he had lost a lot of hair since we last saw him on the OES tour.  So I suggested to Val that it was really the LP that got her going and not the bald head. ;D
"I'm playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order."

Offlinesuperval99

• Erwin Knopfler
« Reply #112 on: October 26, 2012, 07:40:36 PM »

LE

Oh, come on!  He got it in '95 (I think) and it was around then when his solo career started, the hair was cut and headband removed that it became apparent he had lost a lot of hair since we last saw him on the OES tour.  So I suggested to Val that it was really the LP that got her going and not the bald head. ;D

LOL!    Yes, dmg, I got your drift and although I love the LP,  especially that very s e x y tone, it's really MK's hair (or lack of it) that does it - makes him seem kind of vulnerable somehow .....   ;)      I feel Pottel breathing down my neck!!    :o    ;D
Goin' into Tow Law....

Offlinevgonis

• Juliet
  • They waited for an hour and then nothing happened
    • greece in dire straits, life in greece
« Reply #113 on: October 26, 2012, 08:01:59 PM »
Sorry, are these hair yours?
Madam, you can obviously see I am bald.
Yes, I just thought that you might have lost them, now.

Wonder if BD has listened to MK's new album.

And place your bets on whether BD will sing an MK song.
Come on, it is not funny anymore.

Love Expresso

« Reply #114 on: October 26, 2012, 08:05:42 PM »
dmg, now I got it. That was obviously far tooooo deep for me (tonight).  ;)

LE

OfflineHophead

• Camerado
« Reply #115 on: October 26, 2012, 09:41:30 PM »
Are you ladies quite done drooling?

;D
Doctor parkinson declared Im not surprised to see you here<br />Youve got smokers cough from smoking, brewers droop from drinking beer<br />I dont know how you came to get the betty davis knees<br />But worst of all young man youve got industrial disease

Offlinesweetsurrender

• Romeo
« Reply #116 on: October 26, 2012, 10:36:16 PM »
Quote from:  link=topic=2758.msg59923#msg59923 date=1351266284
drool section, pleeeaaasasssssseee

Well, ok if you insist. A quick quote from Peter Brack in the Myles Palmer book:

"Mark was in great demand with the ladies.He was physically mature for his age,smoked, drank, and generally behaved more like an eighteen year old than a lad of fifteen. And anyone who could knock a song out of a guitar at a standard that was even slightly higher than average was God. Mark was better than that. I can still see him with the cigarette stuck between the strings at the machine heads of his guitar, or dangling from his lips with the smoke causing him to screw up his eyes while he played some Dylan tune note-perfect. The girls loved it..."

Always had it, always will - with or without hair! ;)

Soooo soooo true. ! I remembered watching one of the documentaries just was said about the cigarette.  I love that very much. 

It is hardly to believe how three (or four, or only two?) ladies among the active posters are able to switch EVERY single thread into another drool section more or less - in no time! I agree with Pottel!!! 

And didn't get the LP 58 thing...     

LE, Yep !!! It's FUN for us ladies.   :lol 

hophead,

never done drooling !!!! :lol

Offlinejoanzimm

• Camerado
« Reply #117 on: October 27, 2012, 01:39:27 AM »
Are you ladies quite done drooling?

;D

So Mark was in demand with the ladies at a young age.  That doesn't surprise me.  You can tell by this photo that he knows he's hot.  He just acts like he doesn't know it. :-*

Sorry, Pottel.  As for BD's behavior towards MK.  Bob does what he wants.  I don't think MK has any expectations from him.   :hmm
It's hard sometimes but pretty much it's alright

OfflinePixelPerfect

• Local Hero
« Reply #118 on: October 27, 2012, 10:54:14 PM »

LE

The Les Paul is VERY s e x y. I'm a heterosexual male and am not afraid to admit it.

Love Expresso

« Reply #119 on: October 27, 2012, 11:23:06 PM »
I like heterospamual!  ;D

LE

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.062 seconds with 45 queries.