Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Official 2019 Tour Dates  (Read 214321 times)

OfflinePortobelloBelle

• Guitar George
Re: Official 2019 Tour Dates
« Reply #720 on: October 29, 2018, 06:10:30 PM »
Los Angeles Greek Theater:    Pit Sections, Rows AA to GG  - could only get 1 ticket
Phoenix Comerica Theater:   Pit Sections 1 & 2, Rows 1 to 4  - 2 tickets

Monday stress now over.  Anyone else having luck with No America shows this morning?  :)

Offlinekoobaa

• Camerado
« Reply #721 on: October 29, 2018, 06:17:34 PM »
This is crazy. Vancouver sold out within 15 minutes! There's nothing available.  :(
...Well, he's a big star now but I've been a fan of his for years. The way he sings and plays guitar still bring me to tears...

Offlinevr46mk

• Lady writer
  • Early Bird
« Reply #722 on: October 29, 2018, 06:34:30 PM »
This is crazy. Vancouver sold out within 15 minutes! There's nothing available.  :(

I see several US venues that are sold-out already on pre-sale. Cool!
Lucky people in NY who have 2 nights in a row  ;D

Offlinewebvan

• Guitar George
  • i am new on here, be gentle
« Reply #723 on: October 30, 2018, 10:14:32 AM »
Paris Presale is on, nothing in the first 15 rows, have a 16th row in my basket dead center, not too bad I guess...

There's an odd "hole" in the front of Y, is there a tip to the stage ?

OfflineWaterline Man

• Lady writer
« Reply #724 on: October 30, 2018, 10:50:40 AM »
Got tickets for Dublin,

An Evening With Mark Knopfler and Band Floor Center Section, Rows A to P.

These are fine as we'll be right in front of the stage, its just depends on how far back - €103.50 a ticket is a bit pricey. I think I only paid around €60 or something last time when one of our American friends was kind enough to give me a row 2 seat. The time before that I think it was €45 - €50 & I was sitting dead center of the front row.

I'd pay anything to be there & looking at the prices elsewhere it doesn't look as bad as I initially thought  :thumbsup   
If it aint broke dont fix it!

Love Expresso

« Reply #725 on: October 30, 2018, 10:54:55 AM »
Hey that's cool. I remember 2015 being first time in Dublin. Enjoy the show and give a review please!

LE
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 11:21:41 AM by Love Expresso »

Offlinewebvan

• Guitar George
« Reply #726 on: October 30, 2018, 11:15:10 AM »
Haven't seen the floorplans for other shows, are they all like Paris with that pointy tip in the middle ? Not sure what the numbering would be on the side along the "tip".
Not sure if it's best to get some low seats in the stands or on the floor in the center...

OfflineRolleyway Man

• Camerado
    • Mike’s Musical Musings
« Reply #727 on: October 30, 2018, 02:07:59 PM »
I’m getting the impression that some fans who took part in the markknopfler.com pre-sales already seem to know where they will be sitting. Is this correct? I thought it took a few weeks for them to send out your seat numbers.

Offlinejbaent

• Honorary Knopfler fans- Editor
  • Mark F. Knopfler
  • I'm never happy unless I've sth to complain about.
    • My book about Dire Straits and Mark Knopfler
« Reply #728 on: October 30, 2018, 02:50:02 PM »
I’m getting the impression that some fans who took part in the markknopfler.com pre-sales already seem to know where they will be sitting. Is this correct? I thought it took a few weeks for them to send out your seat numbers.

We know in which sectors and between which rows and seats we might be...
You might get lucky, now and then

My book about Dire Straits and Mark Knopfler
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Jbaent

Offlinespanky1

• Guitar George
« Reply #729 on: October 30, 2018, 08:52:34 PM »
The issues with Fair Admission didn't apply to Nashville since they avoided this process, and went with a straight Ticketmaster pre-sale.  I was very frustrated since the Ryman is very small and tickets were going pretty quickly.  After watching the tickets appear and disappear for almost an hour, I finally got a good pair to appear in a great location.  When I tried to cart them, I found out I was having a browser issue.  By the time I closed Google Chrome and deleted my cookies, the tickets were long gone.  I ended up getting a pretty decent solo ticket.

Jeff Lynne's ELO is going to be across the street from the Ryman in July, and I almost got tickets for it, but they weren't cheap.  I decided to forgo ELO, and see Mark at the Ryman.  Hope he doesn't disappoint.

OfflineStanko

• Camerado
  • From Split, Croatia
« Reply #730 on: October 30, 2018, 09:30:25 PM »
The issues with Fair Admission didn't apply to Nashville since they avoided this process, and went with a straight Ticketmaster pre-sale.  I was very frustrated since the Ryman is very small and tickets were going pretty quickly.  After watching the tickets appear and disappear for almost an hour, I finally got a good pair to appear in a great location.  When I tried to cart them, I found out I was having a browser issue.  By the time I closed Google Chrome and deleted my cookies, the tickets were long gone.  I ended up getting a pretty decent solo ticket.

Jeff Lynne's ELO is going to be across the street from the Ryman in July, and I almost got tickets for it, but they weren't cheap.  I decided to forgo ELO, and see Mark at the Ryman.  Hope he doesn't disappoint.
lucky you, it turned all right for you then!
I'm a six foot three albion but you can adjust the seat

Offlinezeusjazmin

• Guitar George
« Reply #731 on: October 30, 2018, 09:43:41 PM »
noticed tonight that the mk presale of floor section tickets for Glasgow has sold out,cant remember them selling so quickly in previous tours,unless there is a smaller allocation this time around.there are still tickets for tiered seating available,

OfflineStanko

• Camerado
  • From Split, Croatia
« Reply #732 on: October 30, 2018, 10:19:22 PM »
noticed tonight that the mk presale of floor section tickets for Glasgow has sold out,cant remember them selling so quickly in previous tours,unless there is a smaller allocation this time around.there are still tickets for tiered seating available,
I have got exact the same impression, this tour is selling actually! wheel and deal baby!
I'm a six foot three albion but you can adjust the seat

Offlinewebvan

• Guitar George
« Reply #733 on: October 31, 2018, 10:35:51 AM »
Paris Floorplan on Francebillet today, no "tip" this time :

OfflineNeilMPearson

• Guitar George
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
« Reply #734 on: October 31, 2018, 11:00:55 AM »
Hi everybody! I'm a long-time DS/MK fan (Newcastle City Hall, 1985) and lurker around these parts since 2015.  :wave

I'm pleased to read that most people who, like me, were rejected for 'Fair' Admission have managed to get tickets in the MK.com pre-sale.
I've done plenty of these pre-sales for other artists but never had one where you don't actually know what seat you're getting - one of 3/4 blocks, one of up to 20 rows??!!! ???

So I decided to hang fire until the album pre-order pre-sale this morning. I've just grabbed a seat for Leeds in the middle of the 3rd row, centre block 105 - just above people's head's on the floor! With Leeds not being very 'deep' compared to most arenas, the front of the tiers aren't very far back so I'm pretty happy.

For anyone who hasn't already bought a ticket, Ticketmaster are giving the option of a souvenir laminated 'Collector Ticket' for an extra £5.95. My total, incl. Collector Ticket, was £71.65 - so just £3 more than I'd have paid in the Fair Admission or MK.com pre-sale lottery.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 01:41:33 PM by NeilMPearson »

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.053 seconds with 37 queries.