Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Concert pics  (Read 4594 times)

OfflineJeroen

• Guitar George
Concert pics
« on: May 11, 2013, 04:41:53 PM »
I thought it would be nice to put all of my concert pics (well, except for the really crappy ones) on Picasa/Google+ and share them with you:

https://picasaweb.google.com/113381795060621451373/KnopflerPrivateering2013?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCPiXqpK_xMjw3AE&feat=directlink

If you click on a photo, the filename in the photo details on the right will show the city where it was taken. I will continue to upload pictures to this folder during the rest of the tour. I hope you enjoy them.

Feel free to use the pictures if you want, but if you share them on the web, please credit me. Remember, according to the official recording policy, these are for personal (non-commercial) use only. Please contact me if you want to have an original high-res photo.

OfflineTiti

• Local Hero
Re: Concert pics
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2013, 05:01:11 PM »
Beautifuls pics Jeroen. Thank you for sharing.
I never wanted no one else

Offlinedannr1

• Camerado
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2013, 09:23:28 PM »
I thought it would be nice to put all of my concert pics (well, except for the really crappy ones) on Picasa/Google+ and share them with you:

https://picasaweb.google.com/113381795060621451373/KnopflerPrivateering2013?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCPiXqpK_xMjw3AE&feat=directlink

If you click on a photo, the filename in the photo details on the right will show the city where it was taken. I will continue to upload pictures to this folder during the rest of the tour. I hope you enjoy them.

Feel free to use the pictures if you want, but if you share them on the web, please credit me. Remember, according to the official recording policy, these are for personal (non-commercial) use only. Please contact me if you want to have an original high-res photo.

Lovely photos. I especially like nr 1, 7, 29, 50, 82 and 85. Would make great poster-pics  ;)

OfflineJF

• Rüdiger
  • Site : Textes, Blog & Rock'N'Roll
    • Blog about music
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2013, 10:19:12 PM »
wonderful pics !
thanks  :thumbsup

Offlinesweetsurrender

• Romeo
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2013, 05:52:25 AM »
Stunning photos, thank you soooo muchhhhh :) :thumbsup :clap  Please post some more. :)

Offline3Strats

• Camerado
  • 3 Strats . . and a number of others
    • dtvaviation images.co.uk
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2013, 02:12:09 PM »
Thanks Jeroen, Great shots.

on a Geeky note, - Can you tell us what camera you are using & what shutter speed/ISO settings you are taking the pics at?
I had to leave my SLR at home for the last tour, and the Canon Powershot I bought specifically to use at the show produced very
grainy (& a few blurry) images at the settings I had to use. ( I've bought a better one this year, but I'm still curious about the settings you used).

My shots from previous tours are here: you can see the fall off in quality! 
http://dtvaviationimages.co.uk/rvsindex.php?/photogallery/photogallery/galleryId/gallery_f09693db696607cf95fdcd64ac547027
When you point your finger 'cause your plan fell through you've got 3 more fingers pointing back at you.
MK tour photos & my music page can be found at: http://dtvaviationimages.co.uk

DTRW Tour: Newcastle.  Block A, Row E,
seats 21 & 22

Offlineds1984

• Rüdiger
  • Used to be...
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2013, 05:31:49 PM »
Thanks Jeroen.
The haters are those who write shit

Two weeks in Australia and Sydney striptease

OfflineJeroen

• Guitar George
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2013, 06:05:57 PM »
Thanks Jeroen, Great shots.

on a Geeky note, - Can you tell us what camera you are using & what shutter speed/ISO settings you are taking the pics at?
I had to leave my SLR at home for the last tour, and the Canon Powershot I bought specifically to use at the show produced very
grainy (& a few blurry) images at the settings I had to use. ( I've bought a better one this year, but I'm still curious about the settings you used).

My shots from previous tours are here: you can see the fall off in quality! 
http://dtvaviationimages.co.uk/rvsindex.php?/photogallery/photogallery/galleryId/gallery_f09693db696607cf95fdcd64ac547027

I do not use fixed settings. It depends a lot on how far I'm from the stage, the lighting (differs greatly for each song), etc. But some general rules: no flash, no auto settings, exposure between 1/10 and 1/200, aperture around 4 to 5, ISO about 400. I used a Canon Powershot SX 200 IS so far, but upgraded to a Powershot SX 280 HS yesterday. The Powershot series is well know to produce good quality pics in dark environments. Hope this helps.

Offline3Strats

• Camerado
  • 3 Strats . . and a number of others
    • dtvaviation images.co.uk
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2013, 07:07:59 PM »
Thanks Jeroen - My previous Powershot was the A720IS with 8Megapixels & a 6x zoom. I just bought the SX260 HS which your SX280 HS has replaced ( I got a good discount). The general specs on the SX260 HS are the same as yours (but you have a newer processor) so I'm expecting better results. I could use IS0 800 with my SLRs  but the old compact was really grainy at that setting.  I will find out on Saturday!   
When you point your finger 'cause your plan fell through you've got 3 more fingers pointing back at you.
MK tour photos & my music page can be found at: http://dtvaviationimages.co.uk

DTRW Tour: Newcastle.  Block A, Row E,
seats 21 & 22

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.05 seconds with 39 queries.