Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: 2013 Tour  (Read 166302 times)

Love Expresso

Re: 2013 Tour
« Reply #90 on: August 19, 2012, 01:25:31 PM »
Pr

Offlinelocalhero1986

• Lady writer
« Reply #91 on: August 19, 2012, 02:56:16 PM »
Well, if it's like the GH tour in '96, long setlists and changing every night it's ok for me! ;D

Sure, sure

:lol :lol :lol

Let's hope Amsterdam will be the first concert again :D

Oh yes! With a 9 minute version of Bonaparte! :lol :lol :lol No, let's see what happens with the setlists.

Offlineingridswing

• Founder
  • Rüdiger
« Reply #92 on: August 19, 2012, 03:00:44 PM »
Amsterdam first would be great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And if we have early entry that means extra time in the pub, where I will try to organize to have a separate area again  :D
Dreaming  :lol

Mona Dee

« Reply #93 on: August 19, 2012, 10:50:13 PM »
;)

Niet und nagelfest?

Sounds much nicer if you ask me...

Mona, I hope to meet you at the Hamburg show for sure?

LE

Yes, of course we will meet !

Love Expresso

« Reply #94 on: August 19, 2012, 10:53:57 PM »
Someone has to be there and start the HEY HEY clapping theme of Privateering in the audience...  :lol

LE

Offlineingridswing

• Founder
  • Rüdiger
« Reply #95 on: August 19, 2012, 10:55:18 PM »
I am going to give it a try to do Hamburg this time as well, help you clapping  :D
So let's hope it's on a weekendnight

Mona Dee

« Reply #96 on: August 19, 2012, 11:07:32 PM »
Hey Ingrid, would be great to meet you too !

I bet, somebody of M`s management is reading in this forum regularly...so why can`t M say a special hello to us people of AMIT , when he is on stage... that`s my idea, so people from his management : think about it and decide positively !

Love Expresso

« Reply #97 on: August 20, 2012, 03:26:23 AM »
Nice idea, but you clearly chose the wrong artist for doing things like that. MK didn't even give greetings to Isaac, a man who followed ALL shows of the Get Lucky tour, he rarely gives autographs as he used to do in earlier years - he doesn't even stop the Limousine while driving by at a group of fans waiting in the pouring rain - really, there are better artists out there when it comes to friendly fan treatment - i guess in a way everyone who attends one of his shows is a get-a-lifer or at least a rudiger in his eyes....

only pity that I do like his art waaaaay too much to get too angry about this!  ;D

LE

Offlinesuperval99

• Erwin Knopfler
« Reply #98 on: August 20, 2012, 07:49:34 AM »
he doesn't even stop the Limousine while driving by at a group of fans waiting in the pouring rain
LE

Hi LE!    He stopped his limousine to speak to me and my husband in a busy Newcastle street in 2008!    8)  I'll remember it all of my life!   :)
Goin' into Tow Law....

Love Expresso

« Reply #99 on: August 20, 2012, 08:11:15 AM »
   8)  I'll remember it all of my life!   :)

And I fully understand that and I am very happy for you that he did so. But as I said: In earlier years....  ;)

LE

Mona Dee

« Reply #100 on: August 20, 2012, 08:35:04 AM »
Nice idea, but you clearly chose the wrong artist for doing things like that. MK didn't even give greetings to Isaac, a man who followed ALL shows of the Get Lucky tour, he rarely gives autographs as he used to do in earlier years - he doesn't even stop the Limousine while driving by at a group of fans waiting in the pouring rain - really, there are better artists out there when it comes to friendly fan treatment - i guess in a way everyone who attends one of his shows is a get-a-lifer or at least a rudiger in his eyes....

only pity that I do like his art waaaaay too much to get too angry about this!  ;D

LE

but none of us is a Rudiger ! I understand the lyrics in that way, that R

Mona Dee

« Reply #101 on: August 20, 2012, 08:36:55 AM »
he doesn't even stop the Limousine while driving by at a group of fans waiting in the pouring rain
LE

Hi LE!    He stopped his limousine to speak to me and my husband in a busy Newcastle street in 2008!    8)  I'll remember it all of my life!   :)

And......what did he say ? Or is the question too private ?

Mona Dee

« Reply #102 on: August 20, 2012, 09:10:57 AM »

LE

but none of us is a Rudiger ! I understand the lyrics in that way, that R

Offlinesuperval99

• Erwin Knopfler
« Reply #103 on: August 20, 2012, 09:47:59 AM »
No, not really private.   He asked us what we had been doing since we last met (which we hadn't) and when I regained the power of speech, I managed to say that we had been to a lot of his concerts and enjoyed them all, which he said he was very pleased to hear.  My husband was far more composed than I was and asked him about how he was feeling about the concert that evening.  I can't remember another thing - not even saying goodbye, because we were both so astonished at what had just happened!  I do remember that a traffic jam had built up behind his limo - it was rush hour - and there was a lot of hooting of car horns!   :lol

A year later, we went to Pagham to see The Bluesclub Band and suddenly, there was Danny shaking our hands!  He had also been in the car with MK.   He said it was nice to see us again - I couldn't believe he had remembered us after all that time!  I asked him why Mark had stopped the car to speak to us in Newcastle and he said he had recognized us.   I personally think, because it was Newcastle, we were people he thought he knew from his life there, but whatever, it was very special to us and we will never forget it!   :)
Goin' into Tow Law....

OfflineMaxx

• Camerado
« Reply #104 on: August 20, 2012, 10:02:01 AM »
He asked us what we had been doing since we last met (which we hadn't)
He said it was nice to see us again - I couldn't believe he had remembered us after all that time!

Well.. Not to spoil the moment.  ;)
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 10:05:41 AM by Maxx »

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.037 seconds with 55 queries.