Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: 2013 Tour  (Read 166310 times)

Offlinedmg

• David Knopfler
Re: 2013 Tour
« Reply #345 on: August 29, 2012, 12:49:22 PM »
At
"I'm playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order."

Offlinesuperval99

• Erwin Knopfler
« Reply #346 on: August 29, 2012, 12:52:31 PM »
Goin' into Tow Law....

OfflineDutchessy

• Founder
  • Brother in Arms
« Reply #347 on: August 29, 2012, 01:06:14 PM »
Lots of AMITers there at the first night:  :o
Pottel, LE, Ingridswing, Knopflerized,Superval,Markywes49, BBB, irisrose, Dustyval, JeroenVG
and Fieneke and there might be some more...

We should really consider group hug and making lots of fotos - this will be a great meeting! Lots of people I will meet for the first time! And also some
familiar faces... Nice! Looking forward to it. Will probably arrive on Sunday so the Monday is available for a lot of socializing!  :D

LE

Looks really cool to be there, but for me 1 june fits better. I had loved to be there too :-\ Hope to see a bunch of these people at the Amsterdam (Knopflerized, Ingridswing, Pottel?, BBB, JeroenVG, superval?) or maybe some German (LE?) show.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 01:08:41 PM by Dutchessy »
Proud member of the AMIT crew

OfflineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms
« Reply #348 on: August 29, 2012, 01:10:52 PM »
We are now off along the coast to Brighton now, so thats four shows for us.
(Bournemouth, Brighton and 27th & 28th at RAH.)

See you all there
* Mark Knopfler - NOT just a hobby, but a way of life!

* Owner of Two Fender 'Mark Knopfler' Signature Series Stratocaster's (SE00616 & SE03805) both with signed Fender labels after meeting MK at Bridport, Dorset UK on the 27/09/2013!

Offlinealexfletcher

• Guitar George
« Reply #349 on: August 29, 2012, 01:13:23 PM »
Stefan ! I am alex from spain :P , i meet you in London 1 June :) and all forum :P

Offlineschmonka

• Camerado
Michael Mcintyre - 2009 - Newport - "Ruff as Fuck"

Offlineingridswing

• Founder
  • Rüdiger
« Reply #351 on: August 29, 2012, 01:25:54 PM »
Pottel, LE, Ingridswing, Knopflerized,Superval,Markywes49, BBB, irisrose, Dustyval, JeroenVG

We should really consider group hug and making lots of fotos - this will be a great meeting! Lots of people I will meet for the first time! And also some
familiar faces... Nice! Looking forward to it. Will probably arrive on Sunday so the Monday is available for a lot of socializing!  :D

LE

Looks really cool to be there, but for me 1 june fits better. I had loved to be there too :-\ Hope to see a bunch of these people at the Amsterdam (Knopflerized, Ingridswing, Pottel?, BBB, JeroenVG, superval?) or maybe some German (LE?) show.

I can confirm that the rooms in my house are "booked" by Knopflerized, Pottel, BBB and of course myself.
JeroenVG will be there too I heard. Superval doesn't like standing, but who know she changes minds because I told her that early entry saves a lot of waitingtime, so feet will hold on longer ;-)

Offlinesuperval99

• Erwin Knopfler
« Reply #352 on: August 29, 2012, 01:39:05 PM »

LE

I can confirm that the rooms in my house are "booked" by Knopflerized, Pottel, BBB and of course myself.
JeroenVG will be there too I heard. Superval doesn't like standing, but who know she changes minds because I told her that early entry saves a lot of waitingtime, so feet will hold on longer ;-)

Haha Ingrid - I did add that it was not because I'm old and feeble, well I can't deny I'm old, but I'm certainly not feeble - I just like to have a nice relaxing meal before the show and then go to my seat without rushing!   ;D
Goin' into Tow Law....

Offlineingridswing

• Founder
  • Rüdiger
« Reply #353 on: August 29, 2012, 01:48:10 PM »

LE

Haha Ingrid - I did add that it was not because I'm old and feeble, well I can't deny I'm old, but I'm certainly not feeble - I just like to have a nice relaxing meal before the show and then go to my seat without rushing!   ;D

Sorry for being incomplete. I am not suggesting youare old! You aren't because I know it. When you're old you will not travel around Europe to see MK anymore ;-)

Offlinesuperval99

• Erwin Knopfler
« Reply #354 on: August 29, 2012, 01:55:59 PM »

LE

Sorry for being incomplete. I am not suggesting youare old! You aren't because I know it. When you're old you will not travel around Europe to see MK anymore ;-)

Thanks Ingrid!  I still feel young and fit, even though a certain birthday number tells me something else!   ;)
Goin' into Tow Law....

Offlinelocalhero1986

• Lady writer
« Reply #355 on: August 29, 2012, 03:47:38 PM »

Offlinedmg

• David Knopfler
« Reply #356 on: August 29, 2012, 03:56:04 PM »
The cheap tickets let you sit on the stairs, but if you need the toilet you're snookered! ;D
"I'm playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order."

Offlinejbaent

• Honorary Knopfler fans- Editor
  • Mark F. Knopfler
  • I'm never happy unless I've sth to complain about.
    • My book about Dire Straits and Mark Knopfler
« Reply #357 on: August 29, 2012, 05:30:53 PM »
I was looking at amazon.uk thinking in purchase the 3cd limited edition to get that special code for presale but it doesnt says anything...

Wasnt in amazon.uk a presale for uk dates?

No amazon.uk didn't have codes

Who had codes for the UK then? It does rings the bells to me, but cant remember...
You might get lucky, now and then

My book about Dire Straits and Mark Knopfler
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Jbaent

OfflineDarling Pretty

• Lady writer
  • DS Fan since April 1987-Miami Vice episode S02E03
« Reply #358 on: August 29, 2012, 07:22:11 PM »
Next Germany Gig.
MK never been there.
A big one.  12.300 capacity

03. Juli 2013 um 19:30

33790 Halle

« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 07:30:50 PM by steinei »
Love will find a Way

Love Expresso

« Reply #359 on: August 29, 2012, 07:30:27 PM »
Yeah, it's a Tennis Arena - so not a football or sport stadium.. The number of seats varies pretty much the same as in any O2 Arena, 9500 to 12000... But it is indeed Openair - he was never in Germany so late the last tours.

Would be cool to know if he plays in Hamburg at the Stadtpark again - pretty nice venue, would love to see him there again... remember 1996 the rain concert...

LE

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.043 seconds with 37 queries.