Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Simfy Recordings - individual tracks?  (Read 2792 times)

Offlinejimbobaby

• Local Hero
Simfy Recordings - individual tracks?
« on: June 08, 2010, 11:01:11 AM »
Sorry if this is answered elsewhere and I've missed it.  Are we going to be able to buy individual tracks from the concerts?  I have it in mind to decide which whole concert to buy based on the setlists and reviews, but I'll want to buy the occasional song that may only be played from time to time - CMG, DG, GL etc.  I thought I had read somewhere that you could buy track by track but I guess this doesn't sit with Mark's desire to keep the setlists secret (sorry, I still chuckle at the irony of that given the lack of change over the years ::)). Maybe at the end of the tour we will be able to do so.  Or does simfy just sell whole concert recordings?

Love Expresso

Re: Simfy Recordings - individual tracks?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2010, 11:15:28 AM »
Well as you can see on their homepage it is only two price categories: Download and usb-stick. So no single tracks downloadable. I think it won't happen.
However, it is great to have the opportunity to download the show you prefer. Then, it is not too bad that there are so little changes: So you won't have to buy 10 concerts - two or three will do to get all the songs... I decided to wait and keep an eye on some shows that were judged great. I downloaded
London May 30th already and will keep an eye on Antwerp because of WAM and CMG and the overall rocking performance that was so well received. But who knows what will happen? Simfy Life will hopefully keep up these downloads at least as long as the tour is going...

LE

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.032 seconds with 37 queries.