Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Concert # 49:2013.07.03, Gerry Weber-Stadion, Halle, Germany # SPOILER AHEAD #  (Read 21236 times)

OfflineLis

• Lady writer
  • Heap big trouble in the land of plenty.
Ok guys, I now have a reputation to keep, "the guy even crazier than Isaac", so here is the message I just posted on Guy's forum. I tried to put my prayer in a very positive way, to trigger a nice reaction... It says it all. Except one thing: thank you so much Ingrid for helping this dream come true all the way through... you are the dream of the drown Frenchmariner ! :)

Hi Guy,
You won't believe it, but after making a last-minute trip to Cologne I will strike again ! When I read the new song you played last night...which happens to be my second favourite from the wonderful Privateering album... I thought that I had to thank you for the way you shake the setlist and play an unprecedented amount of new  songs ! so I'm planning a trip on Saturday to Stuttgart; if this song stays in the set, that will make it the most expensive song in History for me ! :) if it doesn't stay, anyway I know I will have a great time as I had already in Paris, Clermont-Ferrand and Cologne ! You guys are addictive ! Hope I won't get a divorce or a professional blame ! :)
One quick question, in the band is Nigel the only one who masters Klarinett ? or say, one of the MAC's could play it when Nigel is not with you anymore ? ;)
Herlock -- thanks so much for writing to Guy about this and for the super-nice, positive "spin".   :D
I have 5 concerts coming up SOON (none with NH  :() and I would also love to hear "Dream of the DS".
If you ain’t got whiskey
(really, seriously) Don’t tell me that you ain’t got gin

OfflineAr (aka Enlight)

• Lady writer
  • WHAT IT IS.........
For those who purchased and received the USB stick of this show, you will probably skip directly to the new song DOTDS,
I did not I wanted to feel the whole show................and I was not disappointed after a "difficult" start by Mark on the lyrics and
a good note off later, he brought a smile on my face  when he put in a very nice Irish traditional tune , called Maries Wedding ,
Mark on his guitar and John on fiddle .
You can also hear this tune on the Rennes recording (if you have it) ,maybe he played it after that every night, but I never read about it. :think
Leaving nothing to interfere,
With the crazy balance of your mind.

OfflineAr (aka Enlight)

• Lady writer
  • WHAT IT IS.........
For those who purchased and received the USB stick of this show, you will probably skip directly to the new song DOTDS,
I did not I wanted to feel the whole show................and I was not disappointed after a "difficult" start by Mark on the lyrics and
a good note off later, he brought a smile on my face  when he put in a very nice Irish traditional tune , called Maries Wedding ,
Mark on his guitar and John on fiddle .
You can also hear this tune on the Rennes recording (if you have it) ,maybe he played it after that every night, but I never read about it. :think

which I forgot @ 05.16 during "What it is"

This time I recognized the tune, no sleepless nights  ;D 
Leaving nothing to interfere,
With the crazy balance of your mind.

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.058 seconds with 35 queries.