Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Anyone else having trouble to find Privateering in stores ?  (Read 9776 times)

OfflineHophead

• Camerado
Re: Anyone else having trouble to find Privateering in stores ?
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2012, 07:33:09 PM »
Mark who? Never heard of him. A great guitar player? Like J.J. who? No, not here. We only have CDs that sell 100 or more. If we don't achieve this goal, the management will shut down this department and I really need my job. Have instead the latest Adele CD. And if you want one of the elder, try Patti Smith. I have brought 5 copies from her latest album but it doesn't sell. It was the last time for her.
An almost artificial dialog from a CD shop in Greece.
Lol! This is sooo true...they stare at you cross-eyed and say.."Who?...Oh yeah..That guy...he's still alive? We have a vast selection of lovely top-ten sellers if you are interested."   :disbelief
Doctor parkinson declared Im not surprised to see you here<br />Youve got smokers cough from smoking, brewers droop from drinking beer<br />I dont know how you came to get the betty davis knees<br />But worst of all young man youve got industrial disease

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.027 seconds with 35 queries.