Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: #26 DTRW TOUR - June 8 2019 - Bergenhus Festning, Bergen, Norway #SPOILER#  (Read 9041 times)

Offlinevr46mk

• Lady writer
  • Early Bird
mmm they should go there in july or august

Every tour they go there between June and July and it's always freezing and raining... And they keep playing open airs... That's clever scheduling.

I thought the same, Uppsala last time was chilly too.. hope they take a steady dose of ginger, honey, garlic to avoid any colds and shorten the set even more in Stockholm :disbelief  :o

OfflineRobson

• Brother in Arms
I know the way I can see by the moonlight
Clear as the day
Now come on woman, come follow me home

Offlinedmg

• David Knopfler

Every tour they go there between June and July and it's always freezing and raining... And they keep playing open airs... That's clever scheduling.

Yep.  Mark must've been cursing Crooksford under his breath during the show.  :disbelief
"I'm playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order."

OfflineMossguitar

• Camerado
Looks like they had a good time, though.

Offlinedmg

• David Knopfler
Looks like they had a good time, though.

Guy said they all agreed it was their best show so far and yet Mark has admitted in the past he struggles playing in the cold, even commenting after Sultans on the last tour to the audience in Uppsala.
"I'm playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order."

OfflineJarle

• Lady writer

Clever enough, I suppose, since 11 out of 11 men on stage agreed it was the best show so far...
It's the end of a perfect day..,.

Offlinemschaap

• Camerado
It was the best for them because it was the shortest;)

Offlinejbaent

• Honorary Knopfler fans- Editor
  • Mark F. Knopfler
  • I'm never happy unless I've sth to complain about.
    • My book about Dire Straits and Mark Knopfler

Clever enough, I suppose, since 11 out of 11 men on stage agreed it was the best show so far...

Or course it was. They were eating and drinking in the plane directly from the venue to the plane, as Guy said. The best gig ever.
You might get lucky, now and then

My book about Dire Straits and Mark Knopfler
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Jbaent

OfflineJarle

• Lady writer

Or course it was. They were eating and drinking in the plane directly from the venue to the plane, as Guy said. The best gig ever.

Not the gig best ever. The best gig on this tour - so far. And it had nothing to do with eating and drinking.

Offlinejbaent

• Honorary Knopfler fans- Editor
  • Mark F. Knopfler
  • I'm never happy unless I've sth to complain about.
    • My book about Dire Straits and Mark Knopfler

Not the gig best ever. The best gig on this tour - so far. And it had nothing to do with eating and drinking.

I read that from guy and Richard so many times already that I lost count of how many best gigs so far they had played this tour...

It's like when he's asking about his best tour or record and his usual "the last one".

Looking forward to his best gig of the tour so far LOL
You might get lucky, now and then

My book about Dire Straits and Mark Knopfler
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Jbaent

OfflineJarle

• Lady writer

I read that from guy and Richard so many times already that I lost count of how many best gigs so far they had played this tour...

It's like when he's asking about his best tour or record and his usual "the last one".

Looking forward to his best gig of the tour so far LOL

Well, of course. As they keep playing more and more shows it’s natural that they will obtain “the best show so far” more than one time.

And it is not the same as asking for the best tour or record and getting “the last one” as an answer. It is not the last show that is the best this time. Ålesund was not the best, for instance. So, different matter.

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.043 seconds with 35 queries.