Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Concert # 34:2013.06.14, Tr  (Read 28540 times)

OfflineZeeley

• Camerado
Re: Concert # 34:2013.06.14, Tr
« Reply #75 on: June 26, 2013, 11:59:22 PM »
I believe it was in 2008 Cologne: You f..ing security, this is rock 'n roll. When the security forced us back from the stage

Right, I remember that.

Does anyone has that audioclip? I had it, but lost it...
"Maybe I was born on a bad luck day,
 born under a bad sign"....

OfflineAr (aka Enlight)

• Lady writer
  • WHAT IT IS.........
« Reply #76 on: June 27, 2013, 04:07:26 AM »
I believe it was in 2008 Cologne: You f..ing security, this is rock 'n roll. When the security forced us back from the stage

Right, I remember that.

If you confirm the place which Ingrid believes it was, and know during which song it happened we can search.
I love to hear Ingrid, Zeeley and the others screaming "You fuck.ing security, this is rock 'n roll" simultaneously  :think (was their any rehearsal ;D

I found another moment in Norway 2008 the other one, previous page ,was Stuttgart 2005 (further no other to be found, I want them all....Dutchessy help me out :wave )

« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 04:11:46 AM by enlight »
Leaving nothing to interfere,
With the crazy balance of your mind.

OfflineJF

• Rüdiger
  • Site : Textes, Blog & Rock'N'Roll
    • Blog about music
« Reply #77 on: June 27, 2013, 10:41:23 AM »
In Lyon 2010, he did it too, but in a more "subtle" way : just an head sign to the side of the stage, and someone (Paul Croford ?) told to the security man to move away.

as for Mark ever saying the f..word, he clearly sung "Motherfucker" many times during the 2005 tour in the 2dn verse of MFN (like on the studio version), instead of the "mothertrucker" like he did since BIA tour.

The last renditions of MFN (if we don't count ranger rover show) were with the right words  ;D

Offlinedmg

• David Knopfler
« Reply #78 on: June 27, 2013, 10:44:31 AM »
In Glasgow 2001 he used the far more polite term "clear off" to fend off the security.  Far more classy Mark. :thumbsup

Still never said please though. :thumbsdown
"I'm playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order."

OfflineZeeley

• Camerado
« Reply #79 on: June 27, 2013, 09:47:38 PM »

Right, I remember that.

If you confirm the place which Ingrid believes it was, and know during which song it happened we can search.
I love to hear Ingrid, Zeeley and the others screaming "You fuck.ing security, this is rock 'n roll" simultaneously  :think (was their any rehearsal ;D

I found another moment in Norway 2008 the other one, previous page ,was Stuttgart 2005 (further no other to be found, I want them all....Dutchessy help me out :wave )

Enlight (Arjen?),

if I remember correct it was before Brother in Arms....

And didnt MK recently tell a securityguard whilst bending towards him, "Dont spoil it"????
"Maybe I was born on a bad luck day,
 born under a bad sign"....

OfflineAr (aka Enlight)

• Lady writer
  • WHAT IT IS.........
« Reply #80 on: June 27, 2013, 10:11:50 PM »

Right, I remember that.

Enlight (Arjen?),

if I remember correct it was before Brother in Arms....

And didnt MK recently tell a securityguard whilst bending towards him, "Dont spoil it"????

thx, I will search for it.
I don't recall many of those moments on audio or video , these two seems to be the only one on You-tube.

Ar isn't short for Arjen,(so I am not Arjen ) but most people who know me call me Ar ,no much use my full name  :think
Leaving nothing to interfere,
With the crazy balance of your mind.

OfflinePottel

• Founder
  • Founder
  • David Knopfler
    • A Mark In Time
« Reply #81 on: July 15, 2013, 05:19:06 PM »
finally managed to listen to this great stick. the i dug up a diamond on this one is already legendary. great playing...
any Knopfler, Floyd or Dylan will do....

Offlinesweetsurrender

• Romeo
« Reply #82 on: July 16, 2013, 06:13:04 AM »
finally managed to listen to this great stick. the i dug up a diamond on this one is already legendary. great playing...

I will have to take a listen to it.  Diamond and Postcard are 2 of my most favorites from this tour.  :)  I love submarine so much more live than in the album. :)

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.052 seconds with 36 queries.