Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: New for 2024  (Read 63014 times)

OfflineRolleyway Man

• Camerado
    • Mike’s Musical Musings
Re: New for 2024
« Reply #630 on: December 31, 2023, 01:39:25 AM »
New album plus EP
Guitar Collection: Live Auction
TCT project
Musical Local Hero

Lots of important events but too few when there are no concerts. I wonder if anything else will happen in 2024.

And the new ‘Good Times’ TV series with Brian Johnson. Hopefully that will surface during 2024.

OfflineRobson

• Brother in Arms
« Reply #631 on: December 31, 2023, 01:55:18 PM »
New album plus EP
Guitar Collection: Live Auction
TCT project
Musical Local Hero

Lots of important events but too few when there are no concerts. I wonder if anything else will happen in 2024.

I'm not sure that we'll see the musical next year... I hope so but it's on hold according to Guy.

That's right Musical Local Hero uncertainty.
I know the way I can see by the moonlight
Clear as the day
Now come on woman, come follow me home

OfflineRobson

• Brother in Arms
« Reply #632 on: December 31, 2023, 01:56:14 PM »
Good Times’ TV series with Brian Johnson

:thumbsup Yes! :)
Clear as the day

OfflineStanko

• Camerado
  • From Split, Croatia
« Reply #633 on: December 31, 2023, 08:42:18 PM »
I have become comfortably numb
I'm a six foot three albion but you can adjust the seat

OfflineLove Expresso

• Lady writer
  • i am new on here, be gentle
« Reply #634 on: December 31, 2023, 09:38:20 PM »
Cheers

LE
I don't want no sugar in it, thank you very much!

Offlineqjamesfloyd

• Romeo
« Reply #635 on: January 03, 2024, 11:08:55 AM »
Don't forget the good old documentary from Henrik Hansen :hmm it was meant to come out in 2018!!
Knopfler, Oldfield and Gilmour is all the guitar I need.

OfflineRobson

• Brother in Arms
« Reply #636 on: January 04, 2024, 09:25:41 PM »
Does anyone remember when the first information about the Golden Heart or Tracker album appeared?

Beryl single was released in January. I have to look because I have somewhere the exact first information about the album "Tracker"
« Last Edit: January 04, 2024, 09:42:52 PM by Robson »
Clear as the day

Offlineds1984

• Rüdiger
  • Used to be...
« Reply #637 on: January 04, 2024, 09:41:30 PM »
Does anyone remember when the first information about the Golden Heart or Tracker album appeared?

I had been mad aware of Golden Heart when France Inter radio broadcasted Darling Pretty single from the then forthcoming album.
A week later or so my record dealer knowing I was a big fan provided me the advance copy of the album in cardboard - a full month before street release.

At that time I wasn't aware of dsis.
The haters are those who write shit

Two weeks in Australia and Sydney striptease

Offlinejf9081

• Camerado
« Reply #638 on: January 04, 2024, 09:51:02 PM »

Beryl single was released in January. I have to look because I have somewhere the exact first information about the album "Tracker"

"Tracker"
I remember first non-"official" information January 9, 2015. Official announcement January 16 with single Beryl. album then released on March 10th. I really hope that this time too it comes out in March. I don't think they don't exploit the media thing about the auction..

OfflineRobson

• Brother in Arms
« Reply #639 on: January 04, 2024, 09:53:29 PM »

"Tracker"
I remember first non-"official" information January 9, 2015. Official announcement January 16 with single Beryl. album then released on March 10th. I really hope that this time too it comes out in March. I don't think they don't exploit the media thing about the auction..

:thumbsup

There is a real chance of an album in March:)
Clear as the day

Offlinejf9081

• Camerado
« Reply #640 on: January 04, 2024, 10:15:26 PM »

"Tracker"

Too much waiting... I'll be repetitive but I don't think they won't take the opportunity of the auction to announce a new album, it would be a wasted opportunity in my opinion. If it's not announced now for March when might they come out? There aren't even any more tours, and it's difficult to find your way around now.

OfflineRobson

• Brother in Arms
« Reply #641 on: January 04, 2024, 10:16:40 PM »

I had been mad aware of Golden Heart when France Inter radio broadcasted Darling Pretty single from the then forthcoming album.
A week later or so my record dealer knowing I was a big fan provided me the advance copy of the album in cardboard - a full month before street release.

At that time I wasn't aware of dsis.

I a little earlier. I remember and have a Music Magazine about The Notting Hillbillies from 1990. Important to me. A year later coming home from school in my backpack I had a cassette on overy streeet.... Those were the days without the internet. The Golden Heart album was a new beginning for me.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2024, 10:20:33 PM by Robson »
Clear as the day

OfflineRobson

• Brother in Arms
« Reply #642 on: January 04, 2024, 10:18:03 PM »

"Tracker"

Too much waiting... I'll be repetitive but I don't think they won't take the opportunity of the auction to announce a new album, it would be a wasted opportunity in my opinion. If it's not announced now for March when might they come out? There aren't even any more tours, and it's difficult to find your way around now.

It's true.
If there was a first single in January then an album in March. This makes sense
Clear as the day

Offlineqjamesfloyd

• Romeo
« Reply #643 on: January 05, 2024, 09:21:32 AM »
They might take the opportunity to release the E.P. around the auction time, and announce the album too, it would be a good marketing strategy.
Knopfler, Oldfield and Gilmour is all the guitar I need.

Offlineskydiver

• Camerado
« Reply #644 on: January 05, 2024, 09:30:44 AM »

"Tracker"

Tracker was officially announced September 16, 2014 on Mark's website long before its release.

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.039 seconds with 35 queries.