Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: #03 DTRW TOUR - Apr 28 2019 - Wizink Center, Madrid, Spain #SPOILER#  (Read 53976 times)

Offlinecrimmer

• Camerado
  • BLUESY man Chris
Re: #03 DTRW TOUR - Apr 28 2019 - Wizink Center, Madrid, Spain #SPOILER#
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2019, 07:15:43 PM »
lets hope WAM is back, loved Barcelona's version
After listening to the Barca version several times I can kinda understand why they skipped it/postponed it. Did not sound «tight» enough to me

agree but can see what there were trying todo , still really liked it though
SHANGR LA-2 concerts  KTGC-3 concerts 
ATRR- 1 concert GET LUCKY - 3 concerts
2011- 2 concerts PRIVATEERING- 6 concerts
TRACKER 6 concerts
DTRW Barcelona, leeds, Newcastle, RAH x2 ,Manchester, Birmingham,

OfflineJasper90

• Camerado
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2019, 07:17:18 PM »
I have a feeling WAM comes back. Richard wrote in his diary that they where kind of thight to catch the plane after the show?! Maybe thats why they took it out?! We will see. I’m also curious, love the setlist so far especially with WAM  :). But OSAAT is also for sure welcome ;D
MK Down the Road Wherever tour :
22.05.2019 Royal Albert Hall London, UK
22.06.2019 Sportpaleis Antwerpen, Belgium
23.06.2019 Ziggo Dome Amsterdam, Netherlands
03.07.2019 St. Peter at Sunset Kelzenholz, Switzerland

Offlinevr46mk

• Lady writer
  • Early Bird
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2019, 07:18:55 PM »
I have a feeling WAM comes back. Richard wrote in his dairies that they where kind of thight to catch the plane after the show?! Maybe thats why they took it out?! We will see. I’m also curious, love the setlist so far especially with WAM  :). But OSAAT is also for sure welcome ;D

There are always many songs welcome ;) We'll just have to accept what they play. Like I have posted several times, OSAAT/HFB/KOG/BIA is something I want. Most of them probably not happening, unless they start to switch between songs, which has not been the case so far  ::)

OfflineJasper90

• Camerado
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2019, 07:27:09 PM »
I have a feeling WAM comes back. Richard wrote in his dairies that they where kind of thight to catch the plane after the show?! Maybe thats why they took it out?! We will see. I’m also curious, love the setlist so far especially with WAM  :). But OSAAT is also for sure welcome ;D

There are always many songs welcome ;) We'll just have to accept what they play. Like I have posted several times, OSAAT/HFB/KOG/BIA is something I want. Most of them probably not happening, unless they start to switch between songs, which has not been the case so far  ::)

Very true! Ofcourse a lot of songs are welcome ;D. Yeah it will probably stay more and less like this setlist. Maybe some small changes... I’m happy with what he plays, especially this set, unfortunatly we can not have it all ;D. But we only had 2 shows, so a little bit early to know completely  :thumbsup. Curious what he plays tonight!
MK Down the Road Wherever tour :
22.05.2019 Royal Albert Hall London, UK
22.06.2019 Sportpaleis Antwerpen, Belgium
23.06.2019 Ziggo Dome Amsterdam, Netherlands
03.07.2019 St. Peter at Sunset Kelzenholz, Switzerland

Onlinedmg

• David Knopfler
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2019, 08:01:12 PM »

They've only played two shows!  They will want to get the songs they're playing tight before they start introducing new ones I reckon.  Plenty of time yet for changes.

Once Upon a Time has replaced HFB so that's not happening, which is a good thing musically.  It also gives "the brassies" something to do.  BIA could be played instead of MFN at some stage however I think the latter is a nod to DS and a gift to Guy, Ian and Danny. 

Did I just coin a phrase there by calling them "the brassies?"  Well, we do have "the folkies!"

"I'm playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order."

OfflineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms
« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2019, 08:06:34 PM »

They've only played two shows!  They will want to get the songs they're playing tight before they start introducing new ones I reckon.  Plenty of time yet for changes.

Once Upon a Time has replaced HFB so that's not happening, which is a good thing musically.  It also gives "the brassies" something to do.  BIA could be played instead of MFN at some stage however I think the latter is a nod to DS and a gift to Guy, Ian and Danny. 

Did I just coin a phrase there by calling them "the brassies?"  Well, we do have "the folkies!"

The Brassies - love it dmg.......
* Mark Knopfler - NOT just a hobby, but a way of life!

* Owner of Two Fender 'Mark Knopfler' Signature Series Stratocaster's (SE00616 & SE03805) both with signed Fender labels after meeting MK at Bridport, Dorset UK on the 27/09/2013!

Offlinesuperval99

• Erwin Knopfler
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2019, 08:08:59 PM »

I can do without HFB, BIA and Marbletown now - there's so much else to play either from the album or material seldom or never played before.   I need to hear On The Dance Floor, OSAAT or perhaps Drovers' Road.

The "brassies" sounds just right dmg!   ;D
Goin' into Tow Law....

OfflineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms
« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2019, 08:11:42 PM »
OSAAT is an absolute must!!!!! Drovers Road would be immense Live....

* Owner of Two Fender 'Mark Knopfler' Signature Series Stratocaster's (SE00616 & SE03805) both with signed Fender labels after meeting MK at Bridport, Dorset UK on the 27/09/2013!

Offlinevr46mk

• Lady writer
  • Early Bird
« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2019, 09:09:40 PM »
NDT  :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief

Where is WAM as opener  :thumbsdown

Onlinedmg

• David Knopfler
"I'm playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order."

OfflineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms
« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2019, 09:10:49 PM »

:-X :-X

OfflineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms
« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2019, 09:11:31 PM »

:wave :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave

OfflineDutchessy

• Founder
  • Brother in Arms
« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2019, 09:12:09 PM »
1. Nobody Does That
2. Corned Beef City
« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 09:15:56 PM by Dutchessy »
Proud member of the AMIT crew

OfflineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms

Offlinecannibals

• Romeo
« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2019, 09:12:25 PM »

I thought broken bones was the worst opener ever, i was wrong.
What a way to start a concert.....
Okay, things can only get better from now on  :lol

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.054 seconds with 38 queries.