Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Official 2019 Tour Dates  (Read 214902 times)

Offlinesuperval99

• Erwin Knopfler
Re: Official 2019 Tour Dates
« Reply #135 on: October 22, 2018, 02:18:30 PM »
On a German press release for the concert in Cologne (Lanxess Arena) they say, that the band consists of 11 musicans. Mark, Guy, Richard Bennett (Gitarre), Jim Cox (Piano), Mike McGoldrick (Pfeife und Flöte), John McCusker (Geige und Zither), Nigel Hitchcok (Saxophon), Tom Walsh (Trompete), Glenn Worf (Bass), Danny Cummings (Trommeln) und Ian Thomas (Schlagzeug).

Nigel has been replaced by Graeme Blevins - Nigel apparently has other commitments.
Goin' into Tow Law....

Offlinejbaent

• Honorary Knopfler fans- Editor
  • Mark F. Knopfler
  • I'm never happy unless I've sth to complain about.
    • My book about Dire Straits and Mark Knopfler
« Reply #136 on: October 22, 2018, 02:28:00 PM »
I'm overwhelmed today... this new presale system is supposed to make things easier but when you want to go to multiple shows with a group of friends and you only have two days to decide and then registre the presale... a bit of stress... I won't mind to wait until next monday as long as i have plenty of days to organize...

However, my plans are Barcelona (first show), Valencia (second show and MY CITY), Madrid and Verona (last show in Europe). Maybe we could add something else on saturdays but that's all by now.
You might get lucky, now and then

My book about Dire Straits and Mark Knopfler
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Jbaent

OfflinePensaGhost

• Banned
  • Romeo
« Reply #137 on: October 22, 2018, 02:36:42 PM »
Same tough schedule as usual, this makes me worried and wonder if he will get tired even sooner than the other tours, I would have preferred him to relax MUCH more during the tour

usual hole for the RAH shows early june announced later
« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 02:40:18 PM by PensaGhost »
A Pensaboy who later became a Pensaghost http://pensaboy.altervista.org/guitar.html

OfflineJF

• Rüdiger
  • Site : Textes, Blog & Rock'N'Roll
    • Blog about music
« Reply #138 on: October 22, 2018, 02:39:54 PM »
Finally Lyon ! :) 8)  :P

I am waiting for this for 8 years !

yeeeesss !

Offlinecannibals

• Romeo
« Reply #139 on: October 22, 2018, 02:50:04 PM »
Same tough schedule as usual, this makes me worried and wonder if he will get tired even sooner than the other tours, I would have preferred him to relax MUCH more during the tour

Could this then indeed be his last big tour  :think

Offlinequizzaciously

• Brother in Arms
  • Pavel Fomenkov
« Reply #140 on: October 22, 2018, 02:54:11 PM »

He knows, we know, general public know, his manager know, his wife and his kids know, my dog know, his dogs know that this schedule is "a little bit too much". Be he still do it. Go figure!

Offlinedannr1

• Camerado
« Reply #141 on: October 22, 2018, 03:22:25 PM »

He was quite clear in that aspect in the Norwegian interview, so most likely yes

Offlinedmg

• David Knopfler
« Reply #142 on: October 22, 2018, 03:28:33 PM »
They ask you to basically reserve tickets but is there any obligation to buy them once you have made your selection?  I am a little puzzled by this as I think the price should clearly be displayed. Maybe I missed it.
"I'm playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order."

Offlinecannibals

• Romeo
« Reply #143 on: October 22, 2018, 03:34:23 PM »
They ask you to basically reserve tickets but is there any obligation to buy them once you have made your selection?  I am a little puzzled by this as I think the price should clearly be displayed. Maybe I missed it.
If you do not buy they go back i guess

OfflineDutchessy

• Founder
  • Brother in Arms
« Reply #144 on: October 22, 2018, 03:54:35 PM »
If you do not buy they go back i guess

True, but do ALL tickets go back? Or can we pay show A and not pay show B (to cancel this show)?

Proud member of the AMIT crew

Offlineholaknopfler

• Setlist Hero
  • Romeo
« Reply #145 on: October 22, 2018, 03:56:29 PM »
This if freaking horrible. I logged in via Facebook and now I can't acces it because they have eliminated the login option. I've got a feeling that this is going to be a total HELL! Utterly ridiculous to eliminate that option! :thumbsdown :thumbsdown :thumbsdown
If i was a Fender guitar, Fender painted red...

Offlinebinone

• Lady writer
« Reply #146 on: October 22, 2018, 04:12:44 PM »
This if freaking horrible. I logged in via Facebook and now I can't acces it because they have eliminated the login option. I've got a feeling that this is going to be a total HELL! Utterly ridiculous to eliminate that option! :thumbsdown :thumbsdown :thumbsdown

It looks like Fair Admission service is extremely popular with our fans. So popular in fact that Facebook decided to throttle us making it impossible to sign up or sign in using Facebook login. If you are having trouble with Facebook sign up please use our other sign up options or wait until later and try again if you still prefer to use Facebook. There is no rush!

Offlinelocalhero1986

• Lady writer
« Reply #147 on: October 22, 2018, 04:13:46 PM »
Just signed up with my email address instead of facebook and it works fine. This time it won't be any show in The Netherlands, Belgium or Germany but Italy or southern France! ;D 8)

Offlinebinone

• Lady writer
« Reply #148 on: October 22, 2018, 04:14:46 PM »
About the second presale:

You may still participate in the regular MarkKnopfler.com pre-sales on October 29th. All remaining pre-sale inventory will be available at that time

Offlinecannibals

• Romeo
« Reply #149 on: October 22, 2018, 04:27:56 PM »
About the second presale:

You may still participate in the regular MarkKnopfler.com pre-sales on October 29th. All remaining pre-sale inventory will be available at that time

But i believe they prefer if you use the first pre-sale.

Traditional MarkKnopfler.com presales are still happening, scheduled to begin on October 29. However, it is important to note that our presale inventory may be largely depleted or even sold out by the end of the pre-registration window, in which case presales could completely sell out and end quickly. In this case, you may try to secure tickets during the public sale. For more details on both presale and public sale start-times visit the MarkKnopfler.com Tour page.

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.048 seconds with 39 queries.