Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Official 2019 Tour Dates  (Read 214719 times)

Offlinerockaway

• Local Hero
Re: Official 2019 Tour Dates
« Reply #150 on: October 22, 2018, 05:23:33 PM »
I looked at the tour dates earlier this morning and he’s actually going to be at the venue I was hoping for! It doesn’t look like he comes every tour and I’m literally over the moon- I was like grinning nonstop this morning :)

I don’t even know if I can go, but I’m so glad he’ll be performing fairly close by. I’ve only ever seen the national symphony orchestra there

Anyone know/have a guess on the North American ticket prices? Also, how is the volume level at mark’s concerts usually? (I’ve never been to one- really going to try to 2019)

OfflineDutchessy

• Founder
  • Brother in Arms
« Reply #151 on: October 22, 2018, 05:58:25 PM »
I looked at the tour dates earlier this morning and he’s actually going to be at the venue I was hoping for! It doesn’t look like he comes every tour and I’m literally over the moon- I was like grinning nonstop this morning :)

I don’t even know if I can go, but I’m so glad he’ll be performing fairly close by. I’ve only ever seen the national symphony orchestra there

Anyone know/have a guess on the North American ticket prices? Also, how is the volume level at mark’s concerts usually? (I’ve never been to one- really going to try to 2019)

Probably your last chance, so it's a no-brainer  ;) Volume levels are okay. Never needed earplugs for a MK concert.
Proud member of the AMIT crew

Offlinejbaent

• Honorary Knopfler fans- Editor
  • Mark F. Knopfler
  • I'm never happy unless I've sth to complain about.
    • My book about Dire Straits and Mark Knopfler
« Reply #152 on: October 22, 2018, 05:58:41 PM »
To anyone thinking in attend Barcelona, Valencia which is the second date is just three hours drive or train and has an airport with flights to many places of Europe, and Alicante airport is not far neither... I recommend you to attend Valencia as well, and enjoy the bullring, which is similar to the Rah :)
You might get lucky, now and then

My book about Dire Straits and Mark Knopfler
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Jbaent

OfflineKris-b

• Lady writer
« Reply #153 on: October 22, 2018, 06:09:43 PM »
Will we receive a presale code for the shows in Germany?

OfflineDarling Pretty

• Lady writer
  • DS Fan since April 1987-Miami Vice episode S02E03
« Reply #154 on: October 22, 2018, 06:28:04 PM »
To anyone thinking in attend Barcelona, Valencia which is the second date is just three hours drive or train and has an airport with flights to many places of Europe, and Alicante airport is not far neither... I recommend you to attend Valencia as well, and enjoy the bullring, which is similar to the Rah :)

Yes we really do. I know Valencia and want to go. As well as Rome or Verona
Love will find a Way

Offlinejoko

• Camerado
« Reply #155 on: October 22, 2018, 06:58:04 PM »
The german fans can be really very "happy" with this new presale system. We got today the dates for the german gigs and that the presale starts tomorrow morning. So we all have at least the chance to decide within 1 day which concerts we will attend. :disbelief
That is really very very fair to us ... :clap
Furthermore, if you try to view the available seats and prices for the german concerts .... you will see that they are already sold out  ??? Fantastic info ...    8)
Think it should be possible for mk.com (especially the clowns responsible for the presale) to show this simple info also for the german gigs, cause they  must be already known ... for the italian concerts they are provided.
Very strange.

Offlinecrimmer

• Camerado
  • BLUESY man Chris
« Reply #156 on: October 22, 2018, 07:01:13 PM »
even though living in the uk,  all the uk dates fall wrong for me this time, looking at Barcelona and will try and sqeeze a uk date in somewhere , then maybe somewhere else , looking at holiday term times etc
SHANGR LA-2 concerts  KTGC-3 concerts 
ATRR- 1 concert GET LUCKY - 3 concerts
2011- 2 concerts PRIVATEERING- 6 concerts
TRACKER 6 concerts
DTRW Barcelona, leeds, Newcastle, RAH x2 ,Manchester, Birmingham,

Offlinecannibals

• Romeo
« Reply #157 on: October 22, 2018, 07:03:27 PM »
Like always i’ll go for Antwerp and probably Amsterdam.

Offlinecrimmer

• Camerado
  • BLUESY man Chris
« Reply #158 on: October 22, 2018, 07:04:53 PM »
more ads
SHANGR LA-2 concerts  KTGC-3 concerts 
ATRR- 1 concert GET LUCKY - 3 concerts
2011- 2 concerts PRIVATEERING- 6 concerts
TRACKER 6 concerts
DTRW Barcelona, leeds, Newcastle, RAH x2 ,Manchester, Birmingham,

Love Expresso

« Reply #159 on: October 22, 2018, 07:14:29 PM »
The german fans can be really very "happy" with this new presale system. We got today the dates for the german gigs and that the presale starts tomorrow morning. So we all have at least the chance to decide within 1 day which concerts we will attend. :disbelief
Furthermore, if you try to view the available seats and prices for the german concerts .... you will see that they are already sold out  ??? Fantastic info ...    8)
Think it should be possible for mk.com (especially the clowns responsible for the presale) to show this simple info also for the german gigs, cause they  must be already known ... for the italian concerts they are provided.
Very strange.

Will try to get good seats for Munich tomorrow morning. And maybe Amsterdam. That's it for me.

LE

Offlinejoko

• Camerado
« Reply #160 on: October 22, 2018, 07:34:13 PM »
Very strange.

Will try to get good seats for Munich tomorrow morning. And maybe Amsterdam. That's it for me.

LE
Will also try seats for Munich tomorrow .... let's see what we will get. Ans maybe Verona.
Servus

OfflineJustme

• Romeo
  • Kilnockie Supporters Club
« Reply #161 on: October 22, 2018, 07:35:45 PM »
WTF? Now the link to that fair admission service has disappeared...... >:(
And she's sitting in her Lusso, in the early morning sun.

Offlinecannibals

• Romeo
« Reply #162 on: October 22, 2018, 07:50:14 PM »

Love Expresso

« Reply #163 on: October 22, 2018, 07:52:08 PM »
Very strange.

LE
Will also try seats for Munich tomorrow .... let's see what we will get. Ans maybe Verona.
Servus

Ok good luck  :wave and this time we definitely should meet!

LE

Offlineborder_reiver

• Founder
  • Romeo
  • "I've been down in Louisiana playing on his album"
« Reply #164 on: October 22, 2018, 08:01:43 PM »
WTF? Now the link to that fair admission service has disappeared...... >:(

Weird!

Arrgh. Every time I happen to click on the link my selections shows. And I feel the urge to confirm with "Done" so I don't lose them.

I promise myself not to click anymore. :)
« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 08:06:03 PM by border_reiver »
"My idea of heaven is a place where the Tyne meets the Delta, where folk music meets the blues."

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.048 seconds with 43 queries.