Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: RAH Dates - Just Announced  (Read 41031 times)

Offlinejbaent

• Honorary Knopfler fans- Editor
  • Mark F. Knopfler
  • I'm never happy unless I've sth to complain about.
    • My book about Dire Straits and Mark Knopfler
Re: RAH Dates - Just Announced
« Reply #105 on: January 31, 2019, 05:18:23 PM »
Sorry to be such a negative bad ass today, but isn't it contrary to their FA rules that many of you get tix for both nights and some get none at all?

However, if you receive tickets for one show, your account will be ranked lower for the random draw for the second show.

Try it in presale, there will be tickets available for sure.
You might get lucky, now and then

My book about Dire Straits and Mark Knopfler
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Jbaent

Offlineskydiver

• Camerado
« Reply #106 on: January 31, 2019, 05:20:42 PM »
Sorry to be such a negative bad ass today, but isn't it contrary to their FA rules that many of you get tix for both nights and some get none at all?

However, if you receive tickets for one show, your account will be ranked lower for the random draw for the second show.

Try it in presale, there will be tickets available for sure.
Thank you jbeant, it is nice of you to say so!
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 06:05:58 PM by skydiver »

OfflineKris-b

• Lady writer
« Reply #107 on: January 31, 2019, 05:23:37 PM »

You are right, I didn‘t expect to get even one night and still don‘t know, why I got both nights.

Offlineskydiver

• Camerado
« Reply #108 on: January 31, 2019, 05:28:08 PM »

You are right, I didn‘t expect to get even one night and still don‘t know, why I got both nights.
Don't get me wrong, I wish it to every real fan to get tickets and I am happy for you.
To see Mark at the Royal Albert Hall is one of the most wonderful things in life!

OfflineKris-b

• Lady writer
« Reply #109 on: January 31, 2019, 05:40:58 PM »

Don't get me wrong, I wish it to every real fan to get tickets and I am happy for you.
To see Mark at the Royal Albert Hall is one of the most wonderful things in life!
Oh, thank you, I am not sure if I really can go both nights, so  I think, there will be tickets available in the presale. Good luck to you!

Offlinegoon525

• Camerado
« Reply #110 on: January 31, 2019, 06:51:38 PM »
I failed to get tickets for the first night, the only one I could make. I only wanted two tickets! Very disappointed to hear that others got tickets for both nights, hardly seems 'fair'. If anyone has two more than they need, you could make someone very happy!

OfflineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms
« Reply #111 on: January 31, 2019, 07:14:35 PM »
Have been offered two tickets for the 2nd night....we are just sorting our logistics out before 100% committing...
* Mark Knopfler - NOT just a hobby, but a way of life!

* Owner of Two Fender 'Mark Knopfler' Signature Series Stratocaster's (SE00616 & SE03805) both with signed Fender labels after meeting MK at Bridport, Dorset UK on the 27/09/2013!

OfflineOld Pigweed

• Guitar George
« Reply #112 on: January 31, 2019, 07:18:10 PM »
I got 2 tickets for both nights  ;D

Fingers crossed for good seats.

Offlinebinone

• Honorary Knopfler fans- Editor
  • Lady writer
« Reply #113 on: January 31, 2019, 07:58:50 PM »
Need 2 tickets for one of the nights, no matter what. If any of you have to share...

Thanks

OfflineBart

• Guitar George
« Reply #114 on: January 31, 2019, 08:22:08 PM »
I have been offered 1 ticket for both nights, but i'm only going on the first.
I don't know if it is allowed, but if someone would like 1 ticket for the second night i can pm you the link

OfflineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms
« Reply #115 on: January 31, 2019, 08:31:36 PM »
I'm not sure you can offer tickets to anyone else as the tickets will be pick up on the night usually with id...just be aware
* Mark Knopfler - NOT just a hobby, but a way of life!

* Owner of Two Fender 'Mark Knopfler' Signature Series Stratocaster's (SE00616 & SE03805) both with signed Fender labels after meeting MK at Bridport, Dorset UK on the 27/09/2013!

Offlinegoon525

• Camerado
« Reply #116 on: January 31, 2019, 09:06:12 PM »
Looks like a kind fellow AMITer is helping me out of my nil response for 21st - and as he’s going himself should be ok to hand over tickets. I am extremely grateful.

That demonstrates what a great group this is - but I’m still seething that having attended every DS/NHB/MK tour since 1985, my modest application for two tickets for one night fails. How can this system be 'fair'  when others get tickets for both nights?

OfflineElDonso

• Guitar George
« Reply #117 on: January 31, 2019, 09:11:18 PM »
Got 1 ticket for the 21st. Rejected by FA for both shows in Denmark, so I'm happy
Long time lurker, life long MK/DS fan. Mark inspired me to pick up the guitar

Offlineingridswing

• Founder
  • Rüdiger
« Reply #118 on: January 31, 2019, 11:47:27 PM »
I failed to get tickets for the first night, the only one I could make. I only wanted two tickets! Very disappointed to hear that others got tickets for both nights, hardly seems 'fair'. If anyone has two more than they need, you could make someone very happy!

I might be able to help, because a friend of mine can order as well. But I need to be 100% sure to be able to have the tickets sold. Please put your request on tickets wanted section (which date and number of tickets). And I can sort out if the spare tickets can be of any help. When it is all in different threads I get confused

Offlineknopflertom

• Camerado
« Reply #119 on: February 01, 2019, 05:45:29 AM »
I have got a Ticket for the first night 😀
Greetz Tom

Dortmund , Cologne 2015 done
Barcelona, RAH 21st, Oberhausen

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.042 seconds with 35 queries.