Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Official 2019 Tour Dates  (Read 214929 times)

OfflineDarling Pretty

• Lady writer
  • DS Fan since April 1987-Miami Vice episode S02E03
Re: Official 2019 Tour Dates
« Reply #600 on: October 27, 2018, 08:15:07 AM »
It's even on Twitter's comments already.

Funny thing is, 126 Euro would have made me make more efforts to maybe buy, but not 160. WTF.

LE

I bought just cologne row 9 middle section aisle seat for 97 eur and oberhausen section 5 absolute center row 1 Collectors tix for 92 eur. Thats ok for Mark and his 10 piece band. All other B or C artist take the same money. Even german artists take 80 or 90.
Soooooo
Love will find a Way

Offlinewebvan

• Guitar George
  • i am new on here, be gentle
« Reply #601 on: October 27, 2018, 12:02:43 PM »
Still on the fence for Paris, it doesn't sound right to have to pay 10% more without knowing if you're getting good tickets or not. It should have been the center section first 5 rows to make sense really. There if you pull row 15 completely to the side you're stuffed and even more so if you can't make it in 8 months time!

Onlineherlock

• Juliet
« Reply #602 on: October 27, 2018, 12:37:32 PM »
Still on the fence for Paris, it doesn't sound right to have to pay 10% more without knowing if you're getting good tickets or not. It should have been the center section first 5 rows to make sense really. There if you pull row 15 completely to the side you're stuffed and even more so if you can't make it in 8 months time!
It least you got a yes... I got no for 3 tickets for Paris, my hometown...

OfflineSimon (formerley known as Simon)

• Guitar George
« Reply #603 on: October 27, 2018, 12:57:16 PM »
I am wholly trying to convince myself that MK is totally unaware of this debacle. And I feel certain that if all of his fans bombarded him with emails regarding their experiences trying to purchase tickets and their disgust at the high prices of not only the tickets but of the 'other' unexplained costs that have inflated the original price by almost 30% that he might wake up and smell the coffee. This is not doing anything for artist/fan relationships and its going to drive more dealings in his bootlegs. After all - being ripped off with ticket prices is not going to make me want to purchase any of the 'official' live show recordings anymore. There are always ways and means of getting hold of them 'for nothing' (and the chicks for free to coin a famous phrase of his)!

Is it worth as many of us as possible writing to MK.com or to Crockfords empire or to the artist himself maybe via social media? It cant go on like this and maybe it is his last tour but if not I would hate to think I had to go through this same money-making process again. I buy MK tickets every tour and treat a couple of members of my family to a ticket each as Xmas presents. i ran the risk this year of missing out completely.
Answers on a postcard please :-)

Love Expresso

« Reply #604 on: October 27, 2018, 01:01:14 PM »
I'm so weak  ::) ...

Hannover anyone?

LE

Offlinesuperval99

• Erwin Knopfler
« Reply #605 on: October 27, 2018, 01:21:12 PM »

Hannover anyone?

LE

I had a feeling you would give in eventually!    ;D
Goin' into Tow Law....

OnlineKris-b

• Lady writer
« Reply #606 on: October 27, 2018, 01:39:54 PM »

Hannover anyone?

LE
Yes :)

OfflinePensaGhost

• Banned
  • Romeo
« Reply #607 on: October 27, 2018, 02:24:50 PM »
Italy tickets are on sale officially on italian sites, got 2 good tix for Milan and Verona
A Pensaboy who later became a Pensaghost http://pensaboy.altervista.org/guitar.html

Offlinesuperval99

• Erwin Knopfler
« Reply #608 on: October 27, 2018, 02:33:01 PM »
Italy tickets are on sale officially on italian sites, got 2 good tix for Milan and Verona

What price were the Verona tickets and where were the seats? 
Goin' into Tow Law....

OfflinePensaGhost

• Banned
  • Romeo
« Reply #609 on: October 27, 2018, 02:37:56 PM »

you can select the exact seat you want, all the best ones are gone by now, best ones are 104 euro each, all expenses included
A Pensaboy who later became a Pensaghost http://pensaboy.altervista.org/guitar.html

Offlinesuperval99

• Erwin Knopfler
« Reply #610 on: October 27, 2018, 02:38:53 PM »

you can select the exact seat you want, all the best ones are gone by now, best ones are 104 euro each, all included

Where are you sitting?
Goin' into Tow Law....

OfflinePensaGhost

• Banned
  • Romeo
« Reply #611 on: October 27, 2018, 02:42:18 PM »

you can select the exact seat you want, all the best ones are gone by now, best ones are 104 euro each, all included

Where are you sitting?

Central first rows, but if you want to go and need an advice get the least expensive tickets which is 'seat wherever you want on the high stalls' the experience is still great, you are not close to stage obviously but the overall experience both visually and audio is still great, imo it's better than many selected seats because by going where you want you can have central view, been there many times
« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 05:27:58 PM by PensaGhost »

OfflineJF

• Rüdiger
  • Site : Textes, Blog & Rock'N'Roll
    • Blog about music
« Reply #612 on: October 27, 2018, 03:30:13 PM »
sorry if it had been posted before, but in my last mail from MK.com I saw this sentence :

"Fans who take part in Fair Admission process will be seated before regular presale buyers."

so how could regular buyers could have better seats than Fair Admissions buyers ?  ??? :hmm

OfflinePensaGhost

• Banned
  • Romeo
« Reply #613 on: October 27, 2018, 03:59:37 PM »
no idea but I would never buy from mk.com

the only time I did in 2008 it was first row but super lateral, so overall a super bad seat, never again even if free

Offlinedvschend

• Camerado
  • i am new on here, be gentle
« Reply #614 on: October 27, 2018, 04:07:33 PM »
sorry if it had been posted before, but in my last mail from MK.com I saw this sentence :

"Fans who take part in Fair Admission process will be seated before regular presale buyers."

so how could regular buyers could have better seats than Fair Admissions buyers ?  ??? :hmm

It states seated before. That doesn't imply that you will be seated in front of regular presale buyers. It actually just says you will be seated as first (and anywhere in the venue they want, but they don't tell you that  ;))

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.043 seconds with 41 queries.