Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Official 2019 Tour Dates  (Read 216043 times)

OfflineJustme

• Romeo
  • Kilnockie Supporters Club
And she's sitting in her Lusso, in the early morning sun.

Offlineprimi

• Camerado
Re: Official 2019 Tour Dates
« Reply #166 on: October 22, 2018, 08:25:00 PM »
So..... Maybe it's called Fair Admission but what am I really buying here and how much am I paying for it? All I know is they'll charge me this little fee. And that's it. Which seats am I getting? In which area of the venue? How much are they?

If this is the latest and greatest and fairest and most transparent idea of selling tickets then I'm really getting to old for this shit.... Or everybody that isn't called Mark Knopfler should just be fired immediately! Or perhaps him included for hiring such geniuses.

OfflineJustme

• Romeo
  • Kilnockie Supporters Club
« Reply #167 on: October 22, 2018, 08:30:13 PM »
...and what happens to our data - is "fair admission" 3rd party? I do think so.  :think
And she's sitting in her Lusso, in the early morning sun.

Love Expresso

« Reply #168 on: October 22, 2018, 08:41:21 PM »
When you used pre-sale on earlier tours you also had already paid and had to wait six weeks before you knew which seats you had. This is a very good try to make things more fair for people. If the demand is so high.. well what can they do? As I understand it you haven't bought anything YET but will get mail from them and then you have so much days time to buy?
Might be wrong, cannot bring up the energy  to get into all this detailed... crap

LE

OfflineJana

• Camerado
« Reply #169 on: October 22, 2018, 08:46:40 PM »
The german fans can be really very "happy" with this new presale system. We got today the dates for the german gigs and that the presale starts tomorrow morning. So we all have at least the chance to decide within 1 day which concerts we will attend. :disbelief
That is really very very fair to us ... :clap
Furthermore, if you try to view the available seats and prices for the german concerts .... you will see that they are already sold out  ??? Fantastic info ...    8)
Think it should be possible for mk.com (especially the clowns responsible for the presale) to show this simple info also for the german gigs, cause they  must be already known ... for the italian concerts they are provided.
Very strange.

I was shocked too. Thanks to a friend who informed me about the published dates. I almost missed presale. The decision was easy this time - only Munich.
I can't believe it, you couldn't log in on markknopfler.com during the day. It works now. And the prices for Munich are... that hurts... :disbelief
...yes I need a little water of love...

Love Expresso

« Reply #170 on: October 22, 2018, 08:57:04 PM »
First seven rows arena seats in Munich = 156,45 € per seat. I'm out. Will buy the download.

LE

OfflineKris-b

• Lady writer
« Reply #171 on: October 22, 2018, 09:07:45 PM »
Where did you find the price from Munich?

OfflineJana

• Camerado
« Reply #172 on: October 22, 2018, 09:09:14 PM »
on markknopfler.com

Offlineholaknopfler

• Setlist Hero
  • Romeo
« Reply #173 on: October 22, 2018, 09:10:02 PM »
First seven rows arena seats in Munich = 156,45 € per seat. I'm out. Will buy the download.

LE

That’s bizarre
If i was a Fender guitar, Fender painted red...

Offlinequizzaciously

• Brother in Arms
  • Pavel Fomenkov
« Reply #174 on: October 22, 2018, 09:17:14 PM »

LE

A really good decision, maybe I'll go this road, too. The prices are just insane and gets more insane each year. Last time I saw Paul McCartney live the price was something like 250 € per person. I mean — I can't curse here — but what they think they are? For that money you actually can have an mp3 recording of the show FOR FREE. It's a robbery, literally. I don't care Sir you or just Mark Knopfler, some prices are just too high.

OfflineJana

• Camerado
« Reply #175 on: October 22, 2018, 09:19:27 PM »
I'm thinking too. I wanted to go to the concert together with my husband. Now I don't know if this isn't too much money. Sadly, I wanted to share this experience with him...

Offlinequizzaciously

• Brother in Arms
  • Pavel Fomenkov
« Reply #176 on: October 22, 2018, 09:20:54 PM »
I'm thinking too. I wanted to go to the concert together with my husband. Now I don't know if this isn't too much money. Sadly, I wanted to share this experience with him...

It's funny how the artists fight about so called tickets resales, but the fact that ticket prices for their own shows are beyond all the limits is hillarious.

OfflineKris-b

• Lady writer
« Reply #177 on: October 22, 2018, 09:21:43 PM »
on markknopfler.com

Thanks, found it

Offlineholaknopfler

• Setlist Hero
  • Romeo
« Reply #178 on: October 22, 2018, 09:26:18 PM »
Question: who is actually in charge of the ticket prices? The artist?
If i was a Fender guitar, Fender painted red...

Love Expresso

« Reply #179 on: October 22, 2018, 09:38:46 PM »
Same here, Jana.  I am not that enthusiastic about him anymore anyway but what has worked thw last weeks was that "come on it's the last chance to see him live maybe" from my sister in Munich. It's just that I feel obliged to have to go because I always went...  my heart is not exactly following...

I expect no great surprises, yes there might be set list changes but isn't it ridiculous to go only because the possibility to have some new stuff ( finally)?  Plus travel and accommodation, two shows mean 700 Euro in that departement. No Sir. Only thing that bothers me is that the quality of the recordings in 2015 was (also) crap. Here I really hope for some good quality recordings to dive into without spending a fortune. Of course they will definitely increase in prices since 2015, too!

By the way, pretty sure that Mark takes all these additional Musicians with him to shrink his time span for guitar playing by the way. So a lot of brass, folk and percussion seasoned with some guitar shining here and there...

LE

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.04 seconds with 40 queries.