Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Concert # 07:2013.05.04, Dvorano Sto  (Read 33221 times)

Offlineds1984

• Rüdiger
  • Used to be...
Re: Concert # 07:2013.05.04, Dvorano Sto
« Reply #90 on: May 04, 2013, 11:59:17 PM »
FYI 10. Postcards from Paraguay is in red. Ws palyad i, Milan so no not new song.
The haters are those who write shit

Two weeks in Australia and Sydney striptease

Offlineman on a track

• Founder
  • Camerado
« Reply #91 on: May 05, 2013, 12:01:54 AM »
wow, some comments sound again like after Bucharest......  :think  :hmm

So the question is:   who is going to write Guy?  :lol 8) ;D ::) :lol

Sorry Ingridswing; I couldn't help...    ;D
I would have been very happy with this set; even in Berlin or Amsterdam or London (or even more, because people there had more chances in the past to hear SoS)

PS: I bet MfN and WoL are just as much missed as SoS; so why bother?
When you go to see Clapton or Dylan you NEVER know what you're gonna get

The way he sings and plays guitar  
            Still brings me to tears

Offlinecannibals

• Romeo
« Reply #92 on: May 05, 2013, 12:03:53 AM »
That is my question: do you think is possible a set list like this evening in places like Amsterdam, Berlin or London?
Would have been catastrophic, so lets pray for no! He will eventually have to decide upon a more steady set when they are done running through all the rehearsed songs, so lets hope we see something close to the Torino-set..

Let's hope not for this set Anwerp and Amsterdam. With all the changes the last 7 concerts i'm not sure anymore. My dad is going with me and he only knowing the DS songs i sure hope he will play Sultans!!!!

Offlinedannr1

• Camerado
« Reply #93 on: May 05, 2013, 12:09:12 AM »
[/quote]
Bet lost...  ;)The day one stops to care would be a sad day indeed as it is the engagement which makes is possible to run this forum

Offlineingridswing

• Founder
  • Rüdiger
« Reply #94 on: May 05, 2013, 12:10:14 AM »
wow, some comments sound again like after Bucharest......  :think  :hmm

So the question is:   who is going to write Guy?  :lol 8) ;D ::) :lol

Sorry Ingridswing; I couldn't help...    ;D
I would have been very happy with this set; even in Berlin or Amsterdam or London (or even more, because people there had more chances in the past to hear SoS)

You know I still love you MOAT ;-)  I am not disappointed tonight, I love ytc.  And Guy answered setlist will change, and it does! That's the way (aha aha) I like it. SFA was a great song in the Netherlands years ago, but last time the typical dutch waving during SFA didn't appear, so for me they can leave it behind them. In Amsterdam, going home would do I think.

Offlineman on a track

• Founder
  • Camerado
« Reply #95 on: May 05, 2013, 12:18:05 AM »
Bet lost...  ;)The day one stops to care would be a sad day indeed as it is the engagement which makes is possible to run this forum
Bet won: I am not speaking of us getalifers, but of a large number out of the other 95% or even 99% concert goers  ;D
            Still brings me to tears

Offlinecannibals

• Romeo
« Reply #96 on: May 05, 2013, 12:21:31 AM »
 MK can play whatever he wants. He is the writer off the songs!!! But MK is Sultans of Swing. That is the one song people expect and want to hear. Perhaps not for the fans who have seen him tour after tour but the arena's are not sold out with all that type of fans!!!  :wave

Offlineshangri la 1

• Founder
  • Juliet
  • Hi all and welcome to A.M.I.T.
    • AMIT TV
« Reply #97 on: May 05, 2013, 12:22:09 AM »
FYI 10. Postcards from Paraguay is in red. Ws palyad i, Milan so no not new song.

Mea culpa  :-[
Thanks!

Offlineprimi

• Camerado
« Reply #98 on: May 05, 2013, 01:06:30 AM »
Bet won: I am not speaking of us getalifers, but of a large number out of the other 95% or even 99% concert goers  ;D
With a career as rich as his, there are now countless songs worthy of being played live. They just don't all fit in the usual 2 hours.

I'm not going to a concert every tour. Let alone multiple ones each tour. Also I'm more of an 'early years' fan (including Hillbillies and Neck and Neck for example). Yet I did not come home disappointed tonight. No Sultans was a bit of a surprise sure, but not so much because I desperately wanted to hear it. More because it was on the menu every time since forever apparently.

MfN and WoL I would love to hear as well as a number of others even though the latter it seems is not held in high regard around here. I would trade many of the new songs for some of the old ones but that's highly unlikely to happen. But as I said, I did not come home disappointed. It was a nice concert, he seemed energetic, I've never seen him play a Pensa before, they played 2 of the 3 songs from Privateering that I like, then there was Father and Son (I like Cal), then there was Paraguay (I like Shangri-la). It was a pleasure to watch him play, his fingers, his fretwork. No need to write Guy  ;D

I wanted to buy tickets for one of the RAH concerts as well but was too late. I would not mind seeing another one time and money permitting. And with this rotation that seems to be a new thing this tour chances are those of you that will attend more concerts have a good chance of hearing different songs as well. Hardly a bad thing no matter what he plays me thinks.

On a less serious note - if you can't stand some of the songs they are playing I think it's time for you to cut down on the number of concerts you're going to. There actually is such a thing as 'too much of a good thing' you know.  :lol :lol :lol

Offlineingridswing

• Founder
  • Rüdiger
« Reply #99 on: May 05, 2013, 01:17:39 AM »
I don't agree with you Primi, cut down the concerts make it more like I hear sfsl in only one concert I attend. Now I attend more, more likely there will be at least one concert at least without it  :P

Offlineman on a track

• Founder
  • Camerado
« Reply #100 on: May 05, 2013, 01:18:46 AM »
Thanks a lot for your summary of the show, primi, and welcome on board :)

May it be that sometimes we (the knuts) think too much about "what regular concert goers expect and like"?
Or is this us?   8) :think
            Still brings me to tears

Offlineman on a track

• Founder
  • Camerado
« Reply #101 on: May 05, 2013, 01:20:13 AM »
You know I still love you MOAT ;-)  I am not disappointed tonight, I love ytc.  And Guy answered setlist will change, and it does! That's the way (aha aha) I like it.
:lol :clap :lol
Same here Ingridswing  :-*
And yeah - that's the way aha aha I like it, too ;D
            Still brings me to tears

Offlineingridswing

• Founder
  • Rüdiger
« Reply #102 on: May 05, 2013, 01:20:54 AM »
Yes. Primi, thanks a lot for your review. Forgot to say that. I love to read the experience of other fans  :clap

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.042 seconds with 39 queries.