Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: For Sale: Fender Mark Knopfler Signature Stratocaster: SE03113 (June/2006)  (Read 3591 times)

OfflineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms
I have been thinking for a little while about making my 'SE03113' available for sale, espeically as they are harder to come by of late.
I have got to the point where I just cannot justify having three MK Strats to myself anymore besides I can only play one at a time!!!!
I will not advertise this beautiful guitar on ebay as I would ideally love someone to hopefully purchase it from this forum.....

The guitar has been professionally set up with a floating tremelo & D'addarrio strings. The guitar is boxed and has all the candy, tags with it too etc
(Please note this is NOT one of my signed MK Strats, as there is no way in the world I would part with either of them!)

Rather than 'post' the guitar to the new owner I would propose that hopefully the person who wins it will be going to either Newcastle or the london shows and I could bring the guitar to the respective city instead....

I am realistically looking for around
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 02:06:01 AM by Knopflerfan »
* Mark Knopfler - NOT just a hobby, but a way of life!

* Owner of Two Fender 'Mark Knopfler' Signature Series Stratocaster's (SE00616 & SE03805) both with signed Fender labels after meeting MK at Bridport, Dorset UK on the 27/09/2013!

Offlinedustyvalentino

• Not Quite The Movie Star
  • Founder
  • THE Sultan of Swing
Re: For Sale: Fender Mark Knopfler Signature Stratocaster: SE03113 (June/2006)
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2015, 10:38:56 PM »
Fair price, I'm sure someone will snap this up. :)
"You can't polish a doo-doo" - Mark Knopfler

OfflineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2015, 11:44:54 PM »
Thanks Dusty. I am not interested in gaining, just want someone to enjoy this lovely guitar & really want a true fan like myself to have a chance to own a  MK. Again it will NOT be ebayed...I promised Ingrid first refusal on my MKs and so hopefully Ingrid will purchase it.... please pm me though should you be genuinely interested in the guitar....

* Owner of Two Fender 'Mark Knopfler' Signature Series Stratocaster's (SE00616 & SE03805) both with signed Fender labels after meeting MK at Bridport, Dorset UK on the 27/09/2013!

OfflineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2015, 04:38:50 PM »
'SE03113' IS for sale for

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.032 seconds with 39 queries.