Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: RAH - One ticket for sale  (Read 5626 times)

Offlinedroga

• Guitar George
RAH - One ticket for sale
« on: May 09, 2010, 11:00:17 PM »
Date June 1.
Circle S
Row 3
Seat 55

mathijs1973

Re: RAH - One ticket for sale
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2010, 09:39:40 AM »
I got a supporting letter with my concerttickets which clearly states that is forbidden to sell concerttickets to third parties.

So I find it strange that the moderators aprove the selling tickets on this forum.

Why do you think that tickets bought on the MK website are to picket up at the night of the concert.

OfflinePottel

• Founder
  • Founder
  • David Knopfler
    • A Mark In Time
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2010, 11:22:26 AM »
now now mathijs, don't forget, not all tickets are bought via MK.com, and are simply bought via livenation or eventime, or ticketmaster, and in that case i can sell my ticket to whoever i want.
Also, there is a difference between the relative grey zone of "selling" (unofficial) bootlegs on the forum and selling (official) tickets on here.
therefore, yes, moderators do allow this.
(if it is not scalpers selling at twice the price)
any Knopfler, Floyd or Dylan will do....

Offlineingridswing

• Founder
  • Rüdiger
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2010, 01:45:14 PM »
As another moderator I support Pottel 100% in this. It is allowed to sell your tickets here. At face value of course! If someone here turns out to be a scalper we will remove him/her as a member.

But that never happened fortunately. We buy our tickets at mk.com or at livenation and others.
I am going to 13 gigs but I at least bought 35 tickets in total, just for friends going with me.
It is possible that someone isn't able to come with me, it's 3/4 of a year later, people can be ill, having their holidays planned different than supposed in september etc. So who knows I will have a spare-ticket one of coming weeks. Because the tickets are superb I first ask people here if they want it. Easy, I will go myself, collect the tickets and give one to the one who bought it from me at the same time. That is not illegal. The rules are meant for scalpers, not for me replacing a friend who is ill through another friend in this forum.

I would never never ask more than face value.

The same the opposite, 2 other friends of mine want to go to Amsterdam and don't have tickets, so I put a message here if someone has 2 sparetix for me. Already one showed up, but I need 2. That's what we are here for, to help eachother!

I hope to have made it perfectly clear now.

Love Expresso

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2010, 09:55:38 PM »
Ingrid and Pottel, you made it perfectly clear, thanks! I just think it all comes up from people appearing here with a first post and just selling it without any other explanation or word.  ::) ;D
Circle S, are these places any good?

LE

Offlineingridswing

• Founder
  • Rüdiger
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2010, 12:03:33 AM »
I think we all are spoiled with much better seats  :D
Here is the seatingplan http://www.royalalberthall.com/visit/seating-plan/default.aspx
So compared to my 2nd and 4th row Arena seats it's almost the worst place in the hall.

But if someone didn't manage to get seats or when someone now is able to attend which wasn't clear at the presale it is an opportunity if the seats are at face value. I think we have to make it clear at this topic that only sale at face value is allowed.

Offlinelorplutle

• Guitar George
RAH One ticket for sale
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2010, 06:09:08 PM »
Little off topic here.. but how do you get more than one photo in the same post???  Details, please.  Ive not been able to get it to work.

Thanks.

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.041 seconds with 42 queries.