Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Do you miss Paul Franklin's steel guital and/or Chris White'sax ?  (Read 7613 times)

Offlinesweetsurrender

• Romeo
Re: Do you miss Paul Franklin's steel guital and/or Chris White'sax ?
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2010, 03:33:04 AM »
Slavi,

I know you're a huge CW fan.  CW is my second fav after Mark.  I've checked out your site before. Do you mind post the link here again. 

I believed I tried to look for his CD, but I couldn't find it.  Can you pls help ?

Offlinedmg

• David Knopfler
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2010, 11:43:30 AM »
Slavi,

I know you're a huge CW fan.  CW is my second fav after Mark.  I've checked out your site before. Do you mind post the link here again. 

I believed I tried to look for his CD, but I couldn't find it.  Can you pls help ?

Shadowdance was the name wasn't it.  CD and record fayres were always the best source but since the advent of torrent sites I haven't been to one in years.
"I'm playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order."

OfflineSlavi

• Camerado
    • Official Chris White Fan Site
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2010, 02:13:46 PM »
Slavi,

His new CD is not ready yet. He had to finish some other jobs and things and they are almost done. Hope he will find some free time after that to make his own new record. ( he promissed!  ;D ;D )

Shadowdance is great CD but old...It could be found somewhere in Internet as second hand.

BTW THERE IS ANOTHER great Chris' CD called SaxTrax but it was not for selling but set as CD Library for movies. Fortunately Chris had an extra copy and give it to me like a present. Loved it for the firts listening. Some pieces could be heard on the Home Page of my site here:

http://www.chriswhite-saxophone.com/

Offlineknopfling

• Camerado
  • SALT LAKE CITY June 25, 2008
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2010, 08:21:07 PM »
I very much liked Chris White's contributions.
For the most part, I can't stand pedal steel guitar, though its use in MK's music wasn't so bad. I'm pretty much glad that it's gone, though.
My 2008 Red Rocks/Salt Lake/Hard Rock pix
http://s319.photobucket.com/albums/mm469/knopfling/?start=0

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.051 seconds with 38 queries.