Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: I am so excited!!!  (Read 2736 times)

OfflineFieneke2

• Romeo
I am so excited!!!
« on: May 22, 2010, 08:48:01 PM »
After having a reorganisation at work, being forced with 16 other co-workers to move to another city last Monday, getting a new boss, new co-workers and most important a new job,  I have been stressed and uncertain for a long time.  :(

After a weird week at work trying to find my place there, one thing made me happy and that is the little vacation of Jans and I to the UK next week!  ;D Meeting friends I have met before, but also fans I didn
« Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 08:53:31 PM by Fieneke2 »
If you are good to other people, most of them are good to you too!

Offlinesuperval99

• Erwin Knopfler
Re: I am so excited!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2010, 08:59:09 PM »
Hi Fieneke!    I am just as excited as you and I am looking forward to meeting lots of MK fans next week too!    I hope Mark's concert will make you feel much happier!   :-*   
Goin' into Tow Law....

OfflineJustme

• Romeo
  • Kilnockie Supporters Club
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2010, 10:12:38 PM »
After having a reorganisation at work, being forced with 16 other co-workers to move to another city last Monday, getting a new boss, new co-workers and most important a new job,  I have been stressed and uncertain for a long time.  :(

Working life is becoming more and more absurd, Telegraph Road is reality once again. I do wish you all the best and the strength to cope with the ever changing situations and bosses and so on!
And she's sitting in her Lusso, in the early morning sun.

Offlinesweetsurrender

• Romeo
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2010, 10:37:12 AM »
Fieneke,

I'm so excited for you and everyone else who will be seeing Mark for the first time/second time or third time this show.  I've been through what you're about to go through.  Be warn though, the post MK BLUES is the hardest to cope with.  The nagging sadness and emptiness in your heart when it's all done.   :'(

You can shout " Mark I / we love you"  Lots of people did , I did too.  Don't know what your wonderful hubby will think though.

Have a wild time !!!

OfflineFieneke2

• Romeo
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2010, 05:09:53 PM »

Thank you all! I will get used when I am back from vacation! My new co-workers, head of my department and my new team leader are nice people, so that is an advantage.  ;)

I have been working in the other city for 12 years, so that is why it was hard to say goodbye!  But I know I will find my place and with new energy, I hope I can say in an half year, that I am happy with the change and love to work there. Most important for me now is that after 7 years and especial the last year, talking about the reorganisation, I know where I am and what I am going to do now and that is most important. ;)

Quote Sweetsurrender "You can shout " Mark I / we love you"  Lots of people did , I did too.  Don't know what your wonderful hubby will think though."

Haha Sweetsurrender, hubby never has been jealous and he hasn't a reason for that, BUT when I would shout out loud "Mark I love you"........he will think I am crazy!  ;D

Fieneke
If you are good to other people, most of them are good to you too!

Rollergirl

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2010, 05:20:41 PM »
BUT when I would shout out loud "Mark I love you"........he will think I am crazy!  ;D

after all those years of marriage he still doesn't know??  ;D

Go on Fien, let it all go, you know you want to !  ;D

Offlinesweetsurrender

• Romeo
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2010, 01:20:01 AM »
BUT when I would shout out loud "Mark I love you"........he will think I am crazy!  ;D

after all those years of marriage he still doesn't know??  ;D

Go on Fien, let it all go, you know you want to !  ;D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, Fien, Take rollergirl advice, LET IT ALL GO , You Can  GET WILD.  Be who you want to be.

When I went with my husband to the gig in Santa Rosa, I had a few reservations as to how I should behave in front of my husband.  My best friend couldn't believe I was gonna take my hubby with me.  I said I didn't plan to, he wanted to come.  He knows that I 'm crazy about Mark but probably he had no idea to what extent of my obsession.  He's not a fan at all !!!!!  He has completly different taste for music.  I warned him beforehand that I would probably not be able to restrain myself.  ( I still held my reservations and thought oh no this show not  gonna be fun) But the second Mark and the band charged onto stage, I was up screaming, jumping up and down and went quite wild.  I remained that way almost the entire show.  except for when Mark played the mellow songs. But man oh man I had the best time of my life.  So, there you have it, a part of me that my husband never knows and sees.  A child in me that yearns for the joy and beauty of the moment.  And I have Mark to thank to for allowing my inner child the opportunity to be me again. 

I didn't shout " I love you Mark" though when I went with hubby, but previous night I did.  :D

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.032 seconds with 40 queries.