Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: John & Chris in Les Baux De Provence, France  (Read 1306 times)

OfflineSlavi

• Camerado
    • Official Chris White Fan Site
John & Chris in Les Baux De Provence, France
« on: June 22, 2010, 05:06:32 PM »
Have I told before how lucky we are with our fan friendship?  ;D Will tell it one more time. I finally met Nelly and she was so kind to share with me this great experience - to see John and Chris at the Cathedral D'Images venue in Les Baux De Provence, France. I had  a very contradictory  experience. because I had an accident after setting my trip and had to travel with fractured and stitched thumb on my right hand and eyebrow injury. So we both were lucky that John didn't postpone this gig ( as he did with all UK dates) because it was part of a festival there. And I couldn't make it without Nelly.

We had 2 big surprises when we arrived to check the venue place. First it was incredible place reorganized for concerts and exhibitons from an old limestone quarries literally in the rocks. The second surprise was to find the Band for their soundcheck...So my review is on my site with some pictures and videos here:

http://www.chriswhite-saxophone.com/

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.026 seconds with 38 queries.