Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Concert #62:2010.06.28, Heineken Music Hall, Amsterdam, Netherlands  (Read 23903 times)

Offlinesuperval99

• Erwin Knopfler
Re: Concert #62:2010.06.28, Heineken Music Hall, Amsterdam, Netherlands
« Reply #45 on: July 04, 2010, 11:07:31 AM »
Hi Fieneke!   I have arrived back from my holidays and it was so lovely to see your beautiful photos and also videos from the Amsterdam concert - thanks also for the pics from Brighton.   I was thinking of you at the Amsterdam gig and wishing I was with you all again, but you know how it is, I was also having a great time in Menorca, it was a hard choice LOL!   It sounds as though it was a wonderful concert and I hope you all had a ball!    :D    Love to everyone   :-*
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 11:09:57 AM by superval99 »
Goin' into Tow Law....

OfflineFieneke2

• Romeo
« Reply #46 on: July 04, 2010, 10:24:30 PM »

Thank you all for your comment on the pictures! I have put them all at my facebook album page and try to share them here as soon as I am ready! ;)

Btw it was a pleasure to take those pictures. Although I wasn't standing so close to Mark as in Brighton, I lucky still have some wonderful close ups!  ;D

Val it's great to see you are back again, I hope you had a wonderful time! ........I missed you both, but we will meet again in future, I am sure about that! ....I'll mail you this week! ;)

Fieneke
If you are good to other people, most of them are good to you too!

OfflineFieneke2

• Romeo
« Reply #47 on: July 05, 2010, 09:09:06 PM »

Here is the link to the pictures I made in Amsterdam June 28th. I was standing in front of the stage and lucky my camera had 14X zoom, so I could take some close-ups of Mark and the guys! .......Enjoy and ladies ...don't drool too much!  :P ;D

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2068558&id=1251905998&l=f0ad71810a

For those who didn't watch the pics in Brighton yet, here is the link to the pictures I made there May 27th!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2067216&id=1251905998&l=29d6d44c77

For those of you who are interested in pictures of fans I met this year and in 2008, here are some "fans" pictures!  ;D

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2068559&id=1251905998&l=698d4ed9f4

Every picture I was forced to watch brought wonderful memories back again! ;D

Fieneke

Love Expresso

« Reply #48 on: July 05, 2010, 09:18:51 PM »
One topic on my agenda for the next MK tour, hopefully 2012: Meeting Fieneke!  :lol

Nice pictures indeed, some are really great! Thank you for sharing them with us!

LE

OfflineFieneke2

• Romeo
« Reply #49 on: July 05, 2010, 09:32:56 PM »

Thank you for your comment LE!  :-*

I wrote it often and hope my dream will come true, that all the fans of this forum can make an appointment to meet each other in one of the big cities next Tour! That would be great!  ;D

Start saving money, prepare your partners/ friends and tell them when they are in a good mood that you want to be in Amsterdam / London / somewhere in Germany or other big city and they sure won't resist!  ;D

Btw have a good time watching the German football team! Me might play against each other next Sunday!  ;D

Fieneke

Offlineholaknopfler

• Setlist Hero
  • Romeo
« Reply #50 on: July 05, 2010, 09:50:11 PM »
Fieneke, thank you so much for this pictures! I couldn`t be at the gig, but this makes me feel when I listen to the recording that I was there too! Beautifully done, thanks so much!

Lars
If i was a Fender guitar, Fender painted red...

Offlinelocalhero1986

• Lady writer
« Reply #51 on: July 05, 2010, 10:43:50 PM »
Nice pictures Fieneke! :D Reminds me of a great evening! :D

Offlinesweetsurrender

• Romeo
« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2010, 07:27:40 AM »
Fieneke,

Those pictures are to die for !!!! Thanks soooo much.  I sure will be drooling in my dream tonight.  Mark sure looks very very ahhh handsome, sexy, irresistable ummm to die for !!!!

OfflineFieneke2

• Romeo
« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2010, 09:25:05 PM »
Thank you all for your comments! I am glad that I was able to take these pictures and that I can keep them as a memory of those wonderful evenings in Brighton and Amsterdam. :P

LOL Sweetsurrender don't watch too often, I don't want you to die!  ;D

When I was working the last days on the pictures of Mark to find the best ones and delete those who were less beautiful, my husband now and then came into my little computer room and said "Are you still watching pics of Mark???? .. I don't understand why, he is just a man!"  :o  ..... Haha he made me laugh and I said "Yeaaahhh just a man, but special to me!"  ;D

Although having said that, I wonder if I would have the same reaction if he would be such a fan of a beautiful singer as Beyonce or Shakira and visiting their concert and taking pictures!  ::)...Ooohh well, I think I wouldn't mind either, because we both are happy in our marriage and there is no need for being jealous after the 36 years we know each other!  ;)

Hhhmmmm do you think Jans would mind if I would put a picture of Mark behind our bed? ROFL

OfflineGennT

• Camerado
  • Where them chilly winds don't blow...
« Reply #54 on: July 06, 2010, 10:21:51 PM »
Thanks a lot for the pics Fieneke.This was my first MK concert I ever attended  and it was the day my life dream came true.Now seeing these pictures really mean a lot to me, I had my camera with me but was too busy concentrating on every little thing that Mark was doing and feeling every note of that guitar.I'll never forget that night as for the first time I was in heaven and saw god with my own eyes! Now I am collecting every photo,video or other thing that relate to this concert.

Offlinesweetsurrender

• Romeo
« Reply #55 on: July 07, 2010, 09:22:23 AM »
Thanks a lot for the pics Fieneke.This was my first MK concert I ever attended  and it was the day my life dream came true.Now seeing these pictures really mean a lot to me, I had my camera with me but was too busy concentrating on every little thing that Mark was doing and feeling every note of that guitar.I'll never forget that night as for the first time I was in heaven and saw god with my own eyes! Now I am collecting every photo,video or other thing that relate to this concert.

GennT

I'm soooo HAPPY for you that you got to see Mark for the first time.  All the obstacles you went through to be at the concert.  Very admirable for your determination to realize your dream. My dream was fulfilled in 2008 when I saw Mark for the first time.  It changed my life completley. 2010 was even better for me.  I understood perfectly what you meant in your last statement about being in heaven.  I was there too. Too bad we all had to come back to reality.  :(  Thanks to Mark though for that heavenly experience although they were short lived , but the memories last.

I'm doing just that collecting photos, videos, recordings etc..

OfflineFieneke2

• Romeo
« Reply #56 on: July 07, 2010, 09:39:52 PM »

It is good to hear that you like these pictures also Genn and that just like with me, it brings back good memories!

In 2008 my husband Jans and I also went for the first time to a concert of Mark in Amsterdam. My husband never was a fan and even didn't like to listen to his music. Of course he now and then was forced to listen and he went with me to the concert because he wanted to do me a favour! :o ;D

BUT with meeting the wonderful friends I met at the forums and also by listening to Mark and the guys that evening, Jans was surprised and amazed and now he is a fan also and likes the music of Mark solo- as well as that of Dire Straits!  ;D.......After our concert he made the comment to my brother telling "You should go and listen to Mark at a concert. His music is wonderful!" ;D ... I am glad that I can share my love for Marks music now with my hubby!  ;D

Fieneke

Offlineknopflerized

• Romeo
  • I might Get Lucky ...
    • Mark In Summer Long Ago
« Reply #57 on: July 08, 2010, 10:26:52 PM »
Thank you Fieneke for all the nice pics !!  I'm always late in topics...
i should check that forum more often.... but busy busy me!

OfflineDutchessy

• Founder
  • Brother in Arms
« Reply #58 on: July 10, 2010, 11:04:04 AM »
Thank you Fieneke for all the nice pics !!  I'm always late in topics...
i should check that forum more often.... but busy busy me!

Hello Nelly,

Nice to met you in Amsterdam ;)

Stefan
Proud member of the AMIT crew

OfflineGennT

• Camerado
  • Where them chilly winds don't blow...
« Reply #59 on: July 10, 2010, 11:58:03 PM »
By the way did anyone record this show? Even though I bought the simfy recording I would love to have an audience as well!

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.053 seconds with 40 queries.