Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: A big sale, for those who would like to fill the gaps in their MK&DS collection  (Read 1674 times)

Offlinevgonis

• Juliet
  • They waited for an hour and then nothing happened
    • greece in dire straits, life in greece
Hello all,
hope you had a nice Easter vacation.
Just letting you know that eil.com has started a big sale on many items reaching even 70 %! For those who don't know eil.com, it is a site gathering collectibles and not so collectibles and selling them for quite a price. But with these big sales some of the hard to find items tend to have reasonable prices. I have already purchased some of the items and my only complaint has to be the cost of postage over to Greece, rising with each item i was adding, instead of taking into account the weight  of the parcel, but i guess for those living in the UK (unfortunately not many of us on AMIT!) the postage is more reasonable.
But if you want to fill the missing links in your collection, it might be a good place.
Check this link out, for starters and also search for Dire straits and whatever you like.
http://eil.com/fulltext/search.asp?searchtext=knopfler&type=2&style=0&zone=&sort=-C-F&artlist=1&artcode=&prodtype=1

All the best
Vgonis

PS by the way i am still looking for Lee Fardon's CD "Lost and Found" and Sandy McLelland's LP. These two are the only (i think) collaborations of MK that i don't have) If any body out there would care for a trade or to sell, please let me know!
Come on, it is not funny anymore.

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.034 seconds with 38 queries.