Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Concert #3:2011.10.09, Braehead Arena, Glasgow, UK # SPOILER AHEAD #  (Read 41030 times)

OfflineMojoIglesias

• Guitar George
Eat, work, eat work and sleep.

Offlinesweetsurrender

• Romeo
Re: Concert #3:2011.10.09, Braehead Arena, Glasgow, UK # SPOILER AHEAD #
« Reply #61 on: October 10, 2011, 06:44:17 PM »
How am I supposed to go to work, while all this is happening? :-*

Same here !!!  I couldn't even get my kids out of the house to go to school this morning. 
3 new songs are simply fantastic !!  I'm in love with the songs already.  " Haul Away" has  melancholic tunes to it. Sort of remind me of So far from the Clyde and Piper to the end. Can't wait for the new album.  Sooo sad that I couldn't be at any of the gigs. :'(

OfflineFieneke2

• Romeo
« Reply #62 on: October 10, 2011, 09:03:28 PM »

So many new fans join us, that there are too many to welcome them one by one (I am afraid I might forget one :lol), so I would like to say to all of them WELCOME TO THIS WONDERFUL MK forum! I am sure you'll enjoy it to be here and read and post all the information about the man we admire, ....well at least I do!  ;D)

Thank you dear friends for uploading the 3 new songs! I already like Privateering and the 3rd new song! That's my kind of music, BEAUTIFUL!!!  :P Also Corned Beef City is nice, but I think I need to listen to it a few times, before I will love it!

Btw I tried to download at the tracker, but ...being away for a long time, I don't know anymore what to do! It's all so difficult.... uuuhhh Pottel knows how much patient is needed to teach me something!  :-[

For Superval, Isaac and many other fans who attent the concert of this evening in Manchester, I wish you all a great time!  ;)

Fieneke

If you are good to other people, most of them are good to you too!

OfflineHophead

• Camerado
« Reply #63 on: October 10, 2011, 09:40:06 PM »
First off..thanks for the seed MojoIglesias. Secondly...I too would be disappointed if I attended a show in which Mark substituted SFA for Speedway...not even close! Wouldn't be surprised if he decides to go back to Speedway..and subs SOS in for another song. I get the impression from Guy's diary that they are still experimenting a bit to try and get a rise out of the crowd. Who knows..maybe he will really tick off Bob...and throw in MFN for shits and giggles..just one show  ;D.
Doctor parkinson declared Im not surprised to see you here<br />Youve got smokers cough from smoking, brewers droop from drinking beer<br />I dont know how you came to get the betty davis knees<br />But worst of all young man youve got industrial disease

OfflineHophead

• Camerado
« Reply #64 on: October 10, 2011, 09:52:44 PM »

So many new fans join us, that there are too many to welcome them one by one (I am afraid I might forget one :lol), so I would like to say to all of them WELCOME TO THIS WONDERFUL MK forum! I am sure you'll enjoy it to be here and read and post all the information about the man we admire, ....well at least I do!  ;D)

Thank you dear friends for uploading the 3 new songs! I already like Privateering and the 3rd new song! That's my kind of music, BEAUTIFUL!!!  :P Also Corned Beef City is nice, but I think I need to listen to it a few times, before I will love it!

Btw I tried to download at the tracker, but ...being away for a long time, I don't know anymore what to do! It's all so difficult.... uuuhhh Pottel knows how much patient is needed to teach me something!  :-[

For Superval, Isaac and many other fans who attent the concert of this evening in Manchester, I wish you all a great time!  ;)

Fieneke

Fieneke  I'm not sure if you have ever dealt with FLAC files before...not all audio players will play FLAC files so you might have to convert them to MP3 or AAC in order to play them. If this is the case...I usually use Switch Sound Coverter...http://www.nch.com.au/switch/index.html?ns=true&gclid=CM6O06fx3qsCFYdrKgodXC7jPw
Hope this is a help  ;).
Doctor parkinson declared Im not surprised to see you here<br />Youve got smokers cough from smoking, brewers droop from drinking beer<br />I dont know how you came to get the betty davis knees<br />But worst of all young man youve got industrial disease

Offlineds1984

• Rüdiger
  • Used to be...
« Reply #65 on: October 10, 2011, 10:16:11 PM »
not all audio players will play FLAC files so you might have to convert them to MP3 or AAC in order to play them.

Much simpler : VLC
No conversion needed and play almost everything on anything, in a word : universal.
And 100 % free.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 10:18:15 PM by ds1984 »
The haters are those who write shit

Two weeks in Australia and Sydney striptease

OfflineHophead

• Camerado
« Reply #66 on: October 10, 2011, 10:22:55 PM »
not all audio players will play FLAC files so you might have to convert them to MP3 or AAC in order to play them.

Much simpler : VLC
No conversion needed and play almost everything on anything, in a word : universal.
And 100 % free.
Better sound too!

OfflinePottel

• Founder
  • Founder
  • David Knopfler
    • A Mark In Time
« Reply #67 on: October 10, 2011, 10:28:40 PM »
Forget all that amateur stuff
    :-)
    Get foobar2000
any Knopfler, Floyd or Dylan will do....

OfflineHophead

• Camerado
« Reply #68 on: October 10, 2011, 10:50:04 PM »
    Get foobar2000
Done! Thanks for the tip Pottel. Finally...an easy-to-use player that covers it all!

Offlineds1984

• Rüdiger
  • Used to be...
« Reply #69 on: October 10, 2011, 10:51:00 PM »
    Get foobar2000

But for
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 10:53:01 PM by ds1984 »

OfflinePottel

• Founder
  • Founder
  • David Knopfler
    • A Mark In Time
« Reply #70 on: October 10, 2011, 11:05:25 PM »
    Get foobar2000
sure bout that ds1984??

But for

Offlinealexfletcher

• Guitar George
« Reply #71 on: October 10, 2011, 11:42:02 PM »
I am from spanish and i saw the 2 concerts in glasgow, my best concert was the 2nd because the sound was better but the 1 concert too was very good.
I heard the soundchek, the first day , play a night summer long ago and 1 minute of privatering, the 2nd day soundchek the final of brothers in arms, so far away entire song, and the new song play the 2nd night.

The best concert of my life, mark is superb, he plays yesterday 10 of 10, guitar genial, and solo hill farmers blues superb!! awesome

See you

Offlineds1984

• Rüdiger
  • Used to be...
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 11:48:02 PM by ds1984 »

OfflinePottel

• Founder
  • Founder
  • David Knopfler
    • A Mark In Time
« Reply #73 on: October 10, 2011, 11:47:48 PM »
nice to hear mark go "alright John" just before he starts playing his flute thingy during the STP solo, brilliant version....

OfflinePottel

• Founder
  • Founder
  • David Knopfler
    • A Mark In Time

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.04 seconds with 38 queries.