Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: #09:2012.10.17 San Francisco, CA - Bill Graham Civic Aud, USA # SPOILER AHEAD #  (Read 24414 times)

Offlinesweetsurrender

• Romeo
sweetsurrender, i don't really know much about sound, i take for granted what the experts say. But mp3 is alright for me and I wish to thank you for your care and attention. Spending time and stealing even a tiny bit of attention from fully enjoying the show, only to please us is a big thing in my book.

vgonis, you're always so kind in your words. It's true that taping does rob you of some precious moments of enjoyment.  My focus couldn't entirely be on Mark and the performance. I had to follow him around with the camera. I dared not make too much noise or hoped that people around me didn't either.  It's a bit of a sacrifice, but at the end it's a worthy trade off.  I got to share the recordings with other fans and most important of all they will forever be treasured and preserved.  :thumbsup :clap

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.058 seconds with 38 queries.