Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: #10:2012.10.18 San Francisco, CA - Bill Graham Civic Aud, USA # SPOILER AHEAD #  (Read 41873 times)

Offlineshangri la 1

• Founder
  • Juliet
  • Hi all and welcome to A.M.I.T.
    • AMIT TV
I USED TO COULD - 2012-10-18 San Fancisco

WHAT IT IS - 2012-10-18 San Fancisco

PRIVATEERING - 2012-10-18 San Fancisco

SONG FOR SONNY LISTON - 2012-10-18 San Fancisco

HILL FARMER'S BLUES - 2012-10-18 San Fancisco

HAUL AWAY - 2012-10-18 San Fancisco

MARBLETOWN - 2012-10-18 San Fancisco

« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 05:05:23 AM by shangri la 1 »

Offlineanother brother

• Local Hero
they have really fun @ i used to could

« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 12:26:02 PM by another brother »

Offlinedmg

• David Knopfler
Great WII!  Yes, a positive comment!  Now I can go to the football happy. ;D
"I'm playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order."

Offlineanother brother

• Local Hero
everybody who says this band has a lack of energy must be dead at all senses

Offlinesweetsurrender

• Romeo
Kingdom of Gold part 2 and  I usd to could.

Offlineherlock

• Juliet
Ahhhh !! This is what I was missing... So, now I know why Kingdom of Gold replaced YTC: both songs have in commun to feature an outro guitar solo which is not present on the album ! gorgeous !
Please, don't cut the songs like this, so frustrating ;)... I'm kidding, I am grateful of course for those nice videos !
Did you check Guy's forum ? He says that  Kingdom is developping into something extraordinary and will be definitely be played next year ! Hopefully it won't be at the expense of YTC...
Guy seems to be more open about setlist questions now btw :)

Offlinesweetsurrender

• Romeo
Hi Shangri-la

Which channels are those videos from. The quality is much better than mine ? I'd like to copy them.

thanks,

Offlinesweetsurrender

• Romeo
Ahhhh !! This is what I was missing... So, now I know why Kingdom of Gold replaced YTC: both songs have in commun to feature an outro guitar solo which is not present on the album ! gorgeous !
Please, don't cut the songs like this, so frustrating ;)... I'm kidding, I am grateful of course for those nice videos !
Did you check Guy's forum ? He says that  Kingdom is developping into something extraordinary and will be definitely be played next year ! Hopefully it won't be at the expense of YTC...
Guy seems to be more open about setlist questions now btw :)

I know I'm frustrated myself with the way it's recorded.  The quality wan't too great either.  You'rer right on about the outro guitar solo. It was unreal.  I'm sure both songs will be played interchangably. You just have to go to multiple shows for that.

Offlineherlock

• Juliet
Sweetsurrender, thanks again ! I can't wait for the audio recording, especially of 18th with Kingdom of Gold, any chance to upload it this week-end ? :) and can we have a bit more details about it, what kind of equipment did you use, which row, etc... ? if your equipment is as good as soomlos and your recording has similar quality as the fantastic Saskatoon show it will be heaven !! Saskatoon for a dream version of YTC and SF for a dream version of Kingdom of Gold ! then we'll have everything... I doubt they play a new one after that.

Actually on each album there is a great song that should have been played live by all accounts, but was not: Silvertown blues, The Ragpicker's dream, 5.15am, Punish the Monkey, So Far From the Clyde... This year it has to be Dream of a Drown Submariner :( too bad....

Offlinesweetsurrender

• Romeo
Sweetsurrender, thanks again ! I can't wait for the audio recording, especially of 18th with Kingdom of Gold, any chance to upload it this week-end ? :) and can we have a bit more details about it, what kind of equipment did you use, which row, etc... ? if your equipment is as good as soomlos and your recording has similar quality as the fantastic Saskatoon show it will be heaven !! Saskatoon for a dream version of YTC and SF for a dream version of Kingdom of Gold ! then we'll have everything... I doubt they play a new one after that.

Actually on each album there is a great song that should have been played live by all accounts, but was not: Silvertown blues, The Ragpicker's dream, 5.15am, Punish the Monkey, So Far From the Clyde... This year it has to be Dream of a Drown Submariner :( too bad....

I'll do my best. I'm going to Sacramento for my last show tonight :'( Earliest I could get my hands on sorting out all the recordings will be Monday.  The quality is good on the audio for "KOG" Guy's answer to my question about how extraordinary "KOG" was, couldn't be reaffirmed more.  I guess I got LUCKY to be their on that extraordinary night.

OfflineDutchessy

• Founder
  • Brother in Arms
Proud member of the AMIT crew

Offlineanother brother

• Local Hero
sonny liston

this is really great - MK plays it better than ever -

Offlinedmg

• David Knopfler
Sounds like a good, albeit very short solo on KOG but I really don't like that song.  Sorry folks.  I'll go away now! :wave ;D

OfflineDutchessy

• Founder
  • Brother in Arms
Sounds like a good, albeit very short solo on KOG but I really don't like that song.  Sorry folks.  I'll go away now! :wave ;D

More than 1 minute!  :clap  :clap :thumbsup
Proud member of the AMIT crew

Offlinedmg

• David Knopfler

More than 1 minute!  :clap  :clap :thumbsup

Is that long? :hmm  Never actually timed it myself.

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.049 seconds with 38 queries.