Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Concert # 06:2013.05.03, Mediolanum Forum, Milan, IT # SPOILER AHEAD #  (Read 60070 times)

OfflineEl Macho

• Lady writer
John Mc Cusker said he had listened to DS albums in his car driving to London for the rehearsals.
Until now, the only surprises in the setlist are from MK's solo albums...
From DS, I'd like to have The man's too strong in the set !
They got a name for people like you, yeh they do
And they got a name for people like me too
El Macho, El Macho

OfflineMarikablue

• Camerado
I really hope they play Back To Tupelo, I really love this song.
Shangri-La is a wonderful album in my opinion... I love the "californian" sound of the album, especially Summer of love, but it's only a B-side...
Back To Tupelo is great, one of the best from the SL album. Other faves is Boom and Postcards.
Really like Prairie Wedding too. STP is still my fave album by MK.
True Love is a skipper for me at the KTGC album. I love Punish The Monkey and Behind With The Rent.
" and it's your face I'm looking for on every street "

OfflineTobben

• Camerado
Will never forget I met Guy in Oslo before the concert there in 2005, he told us that they might be playing Back To Tupelo that evening. They did, and it was really beautiful. That concert was also the only thing I have attended together with both of my divorced parents :) And because of that BTT brings back some really nice memories of a very special night for me... :)

OfflineJulienFlamand

• Local Hero
I really hope they play Back To Tupelo, I really love this song.

That's my dream too !

Offlinerosco

• Camerado
I would be glad if he didn't play anything from KTGC apart from PTM, to be honest the rest of the album is dross- MK's worst album by quite a gap, he's so much better than what was put out on that cd.

I hope he gives OES a go somewhere on this tour.
(Back To Tupelo would be a good choice as well)

Love Expresso

Right Dutchessy, I keep you updated by whatsapp. Bremen we have to find someone else, because you will be there  :)
We will see day by day.

Half of the forum is in Bremen, so it doesen't need to be posted live...  ;D same with London...

LE

Love Expresso

Which song of these three ever, isn't it awesome what they do this tour? Can anybody remember them playing them such a variety of songs, even rehearsing 3 songs (True Love in the album indeed is not very spectacular, but the Cittern (and Danny's drumming) did a lot to the live version. Really loved that song live! But whatever, it is phantastic to have such a great range of song! I guess it will be an expensive summer (stick-wise...)

LE

Offlinedannr1

• Camerado
Which song of these three ever, isn't it awesome what they do this tour? Can anybody remember them playing them such a variety of songs, even rehearsing 3 songs (True Love in the album indeed is not very spectacular, but the Cittern (and Danny's drumming) did a lot to the live version. Really loved that song live! But whatever, it is phantastic to have such a great range of song! I guess it will be an expensive summer (stick-wise...)

LE
I must say, I am really really surprised by MK, never thought we would be lucky enough to see such a variation in the setlists! He is almost becoming a Springsteen light now in terms of changing the set each night :)

OfflineDutchessy

• Founder
  • Brother in Arms
Start!
Proud member of the AMIT crew

OfflineMojoIglesias

• Guitar George
Ah, that would explain why there's still no setlist here. Been pressing F5 constantly for the last hour...  :smack
Eat, work, eat work and sleep.

Offlineingridswing

• Founder
  • Rüdiger
Ok guys,
I am ready, don't be impatient. The people want to enjoy the show. Try to do as less as possible on amit besides this thread. As you noticed it is slow and we are kicked out a couple of times last days

OfflineDutchessy

• Founder
  • Brother in Arms
Ah, that would explain why there's still no setlist here. Been pressing F5 constantly for the last hour...  :smack

Ah yes, that's the reason the site is slow ;)
Proud member of the AMIT crew

Offlineanother brother

• Local Hero
a Shangri La Album Revival ...

Offlineholaknopfler

• Setlist Hero
  • Romeo
Great! BTT is a great song
If i was a Fender guitar, Fender painted red...

Offlinedmg

• David Knopfler
Sorry folks, don't want shot down here (and I appreciate the set variation) but I just don't like Tupelo at all.  So boring. ::)
"I'm playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order."

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.051 seconds with 42 queries.