Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Concert # 09:2013.05.07, O2 Arena , Prague, CZ # SPOILER AHEAD #  (Read 41240 times)

Offlineherlock

• Juliet
Re: Concert # 09:2013.05.07, O2 Arena , Prague, CZ # SPOILER AHEAD #
« Reply #135 on: May 08, 2013, 10:21:25 AM »
Hi Herlock!    Well I am one of the few on the forum who actually does like Bonaparte and also Sonny, especially for the solo, BUT definitely not to replace a classic such as SOS!  I also like TLWNF,  I can't help it - I just do!   ;D   Marbletown and Speedway, imo are a must - I love them both!   The only songs I am not too keen on are WOL and if it was played as in 2011 and 2012 - STP, so I hope they don't reappear when Nigel joins the band!   ;)   BTW At the moment I like Postcards much better than Bonaparte - it makes a pleasant change!

PS - TOL would probably give ME a heart attack!    :lol
Hey Val, I fully agree about WOL and Postcards ! :)
What's wrong with STP 2011/2012 ? The version on the bonus CD of Privateering seems fine to me...

Offlinesuperval99

• Erwin Knopfler
« Reply #136 on: May 08, 2013, 10:36:23 AM »
Hi Herlock!    Well I am one of the few on the forum who actually does like Bonaparte and also Sonny, especially for the solo, BUT definitely not to replace a classic such as SOS!  I also like TLWNF,  I can't help it - I just do!   ;D   Marbletown and Speedway, imo are a must - I love them both!   The only songs I am not too keen on are WOL and if it was played as in 2011 and 2012 - STP, so I hope they don't reappear when Nigel joins the band!   ;)   BTW At the moment I like Postcards much better than Bonaparte - it makes a pleasant change!

Hey Val, I fully agree about WOL and Postcards ! :)
What's wrong with STP 2011/2012 ? The version on the bonus CD of Privateering seems fine to me...

It's just that I preferred Matt's piano - much more conversation with MK's guitar!    I didn't really enjoy it on the BD tour with Jim! 
Goin' into Tow Law....

Offlinesweetsurrender

• Romeo
« Reply #137 on: May 08, 2013, 03:18:19 PM »
Oh, they start to play the "decision" moment again, nice...  ;)

LE

I wonder what they were talking about ????? They do that at I think at every show.

Offlinedmg

• David Knopfler
« Reply #138 on: May 08, 2013, 03:25:31 PM »
Oh, they start to play the "decision" moment again, nice...  ;)

LE

I wonder what they were talking about ????? They do that at I think at every show.

"Check out the rack of the broad in the third row!" ;D
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 06:20:22 PM by dmg »
"I'm playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order."

Offlineds1984

• Rüdiger
  • Used to be...
« Reply #139 on: May 08, 2013, 09:39:05 PM »

Me too but if I should die, this is the way I want it (but hey, wait the end of the song for that).
The haters are those who write shit

Two weeks in Australia and Sydney striptease

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.029 seconds with 38 queries.