Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Concert # 15:2013.05.15, Rockhal, Luxembourg, LU # SPOILER AHEAD #  (Read 30713 times)

OfflineHophead

• Camerado
Re: Concert # 15:2013.05.15, Rockhal, Luxembourg, LU # SPOILER AHEAD #
« Reply #105 on: May 17, 2013, 01:46:08 AM »
I just deleted a long post & will just say that I will be disappointed if I don't hear Sultans, whatever else is played, and particularly if it left out in favour of other "overplayed" songs. ( for all the reasons previously stated).  Having said that, I respect Mark's right to choose his setlist and will enjoy whatever he does play.   
Agreed 3Strats..imo SOS should be kept..and cut Marbletown..or..dare I say it..TR (it's just not the same anymore). Cutting either one of the aforementioned songs keeps SOS in the 17 song list..as well as adding an 18th song to the list (more is good..right?). Like I said..it is just my opinion..and Mark has never disappointed me live..soooo..I'm fine with whatever he decides to play.
Doctor parkinson declared Im not surprised to see you here<br />Youve got smokers cough from smoking, brewers droop from drinking beer<br />I dont know how you came to get the betty davis knees<br />But worst of all young man youve got industrial disease

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.022 seconds with 38 queries.