Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Concert # 21:2013.05.24, LG Arena, Birmingham, UK # SPOILER AHEAD #  (Read 9019 times)

Offlinedmg

• David Knopfler
Thanks for the setlist cbellingham  :wave

Mark has played 16 songs before during this tour, I wonder what makes him to play 16 or 17 songs, maybe the rush to the cars and airports?

They've also had a lot of travelling lately and playing every day too.  RB's been moaning recently (as per)! ::)

Isn't travelling and playing almost  daily not very common during a tour???  ;D

I've heard that RB only moans when they pick him up to say hello constantly .... :hmm

I know what you mean but he deliberately pointed out under Cardiff's entry the following:

"Here's today's scorecard:
5 cities (Lyndhurst-Bournemouth-Cardiff-St. Albans-London)
2 flights
1 show
.... all in less than 12 hours!"
"I'm playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order."

OfflineAr (aka Enlight)

• Lady writer
  • WHAT IT IS.........
Thanks for the setlist cbellingham  :wave

Mark has played 16 songs before during this tour, I wonder what makes him to play 16 or 17 songs, maybe the rush to the cars and airports?

They've also had a lot of travelling lately and playing every day too.  RB's been moaning recently (as per)! ::)

Isn't travelling and playing almost  daily not very common during a tour???  ;D

I've heard that RB only moans when they pick him up to say hello constantly .... :hmm

I know what you mean but he deliberately pointed out under Cardiff's entry the following:

"Here's today's scorecard:
5 cities (Lyndhurst-Bournemouth-Cardiff-St. Albans-London)
2 flights
1 show
.... all in less than 12 hours!"

And for that reason they played two days later only 16 songs????
But I generally wonder why on some gigs they do 16 and others 17 songs, do they know it before the show, or do they (Mark) decide it during the show etc etc .

On their "technically" day off, when the BBC gig was recorded RB also moans:

"TV... hurry up, wait, camera blocking, sound checking, start, stop, tea break, more blocking, etc.  We spent most of the day doing just that and by the time the audience was in and we began I was knackered. "

especially the words "technically" and ""knackered"  , I start to feel quilt........ :P

I hope he will be fit and less complaining during the rest of the tour, and he knows the fans read it, so if he wanna complain, go to the boss  , not the fans....imho :think
Leaving nothing to interfere,
With the crazy balance of your mind.

Offlinecrimmer

• Camerado
  • BLUESY man Chris
enjoyed lastnight in birmmingham mark very chatty etc and even takeing the mick out of someone shouting out they came on the train, brillant ha ha ,but liverpool still my outstanding concert!!, with newcastle and brimingham on a par with each other.  with the cardiff my worst gig of the tour so far (even though i really enjjoyed it)
SHANGR LA-2 concerts  KTGC-3 concerts 
ATRR- 1 concert GET LUCKY - 3 concerts
2011- 2 concerts PRIVATEERING- 6 concerts
TRACKER 6 concerts
DTRW Barcelona, leeds, Newcastle, RAH x2 ,Manchester, Birmingham,

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.025 seconds with 38 queries.